for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

engine pic

Well when I bought this thing, I didnt know much about landcruisers. I though it had a F engine. Turns out this is a chevy straight 6. (shows how often I look at it.)

Dave
MVC-001S.JPG

From what I understand he is a friend of Slee's.
Sorry you missed out.
It sold for 17.5 or 17.8

Last edited:
14K is a bit rich for me for a BJ60. Nice looknig rig though.

Bj60

Never mind the pics. Thanks.

How does price compare to the same thing restored for sale in B.C.? There are tons of these for sale in B.C. North of Washington state any week via the internet.

I think I remember $8-10k USD being enough to get a ultra clean, low mile, and rust free BJ60.

Anyone know for sure?

81 Bj42

Hello
I am thinking about selling my BJ42. All original including rust around the doors and rear
doors. Has aluminium tub up to fire wall. Rust around w/s and fenders surface.
It is a 1981 BJ42, engine has 350k runs good. Front bib. ok. 24 volt system. Has bigger shacklels and exta spring leaf, 31" tires, crome rims, rancho 9000 shocks.
Would like $5000 CDN
Thanks
waaz
PS can send pics

Oh ya for got
Has original 3B ENGINE, aux heater.
have seen them go for 15 to 25k usd.
Needs a little tlc and could go for 15 to 25k usd!!!!!!!!!!
waaz

sorry
the hole frame was under coated very thickly, no rust in frame. Rust around W/S minamal, hood good. Electrical exelent everything works. 4 spd 4.11 gears tire carrier on the rear. no radio

I had two BJ60s brought to me by thier original owners, neither one was worth anything and I told the customers to purchase rust free Jap rigs.

Hate to turn away work, but I gotta tell you that I am really getting tired of working on rusty cruisers.

The 3B diesel in both rigs along with the H55 worked flawlessly, real shame.

I do however know were there is one realitivly rust free one owner rig 1984 for around 8K.

You guys looking to get that 30MPG type of performance? You should also know these trucks should be turbo`d.

pm sent

1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 -->Custom

N-FS

Last edited:
Why you selling it Rick? Thats the one you bought out of TT a few months back, right? Beautiful rig with lots of custom work by someone well known in the community if I recall. You beat a few people to that rig.

BJs rock

Last edited:
How come it's an '87 in your sig and an '86 in the photos? It's a sweet rig If it was a 62 I would seriously consider it.

I just like looking at them every now and then and wishing. It seems like a fair price to me. I might consider it in a moment of weakness, but I'm leaving for Iraq in a few weeks and dont' have the time to put together a large purchase before I go. If you sitll have it in June I might be interested. I hope you sell it before then though.

Jeremy

Ken,
It is the same Truck.....It is a 1986, I stand corrected with a type "O"

Happy New Year !!

Direct E-Mail:
remerson@wired2.com

Romer said:
Why you selling it Rick? Thats the one you bought out of TT a few months back, right? Beautiful rig with lots of custom work by someone well known in the community if I recall. You beat a few people to that rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom