Flagpole Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There was one spot I needed a little tug, luckily Jeff as his big block suburban.

(Also Jeff pulled all the rocks out of the adjacent briar patch to stack)

View attachment 2522978
That the uphill rock area right. Pretty much the hardest part of the entire ride.

That the uphill rock area right. Pretty much the hardest part of the entire ride.

Yeah, those first two pics are from that spot. It was the only spot I was really worried about. (Probably should have been worried about a few other spots)

It was super fun making the van go where it probably shouldn’t. Good times for sure.

Thank you guys so much for the awesome time on Saturday! The kids loved it and are begging to do it again!

I was able to order new tires (the BFGs are on national back order) picked up the Nitto Mud Grabbers in 33" now I just need to reach out to BullRunOverland and see what he would charge to slap on my lift.

Thank you guys so much for the awesome time on Saturday! The kids loved it and are begging to do it again!

I was able to order new tires (the BFGs are on national back order) picked up the Nitto Mud Grabbers in 33" now I just need to reach out to BullRunOverland and see what he would charge to slap on my lift.
Not sure you will squeeze those in with just a 1" lift. Well we can just cut it up. :)

What size BFG did you try to get?

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0165.jpg

I have a feeling the pictures from this coming weekend will be a lot different

Should be out running Union Springs today! the snow has upped the difficulty a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom