Flagpole/Union Springs this weeked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posts like this are always welcome.
Awesome! I wasn’t sure if trail runs needed to be sanctioned or approved or anything. I head out pretty often, especially Peter’s Mill as it’s only an hour and a half away, so will start posting ahead of those trips.

Hope to get to Uwharrie in September as I have to visit a friend in Charlotte anyway. Will keep everyone posted.

Awesome! I wasn’t sure if trail runs needed to be sanctioned or approved or anything. I head out pretty often, especially Peter’s Mill as it’s only an hour and a half away, so will start posting ahead of those trips.

Hope to get to Uwharrie in September as I have to visit a friend in Charlotte anyway. Will keep everyone posted.
Post it up in the ONSC clubhouse when you have a date for URE. There's always one of us willing to meet someone new out there.

Hope everyone is doing well and that I am not violating any forum rules.

Probably going to hit Union Springs/Flagpole this Saturday or Sunday. If anyone is interested in joining feel free to post here, DM or reach out on IG where username is the same.
Definitely keep up for future trips...can't make this one, but would love to hit up a day trip soon!

URE is pretty awesome. Hopefully I'll have my truck ready for this.

I’d suggest wearing boots up there this time of year. Caught this guy just outside my garage on union springs today
25BBF294-345F-4412-AB6B-8C261713C65A.jpeg

Last edited:
@TTViper I didn’t make it out there today. Heading over tomorrow. Coming from Richmond so will probably hit Big Levels then Union Springs.

What the bell happened? Where on Flagpole/Union Springs is that? Sorry for the owner but I am highly interested in how that happened too.

I don’t think there’s any excuse for rolling on flagpole - but wanted to make sure it wasn’t a friend of yours 🤣. Seems like no one was hurt.

IMG_1710.jpeg

I don’t think there’s any excuse for rolling on flagpole - but wanted to make sure it wasn’t a friend of yours 🤣. Seems like no one was hurt.

View attachment 3418045
🤣🤣 not my people! Glad no one was hurt. We’re they able to drive out once they got back on their wheels?

The time before last on Peter’s Mill a modded, older Taco had rolled. Have to just wonder sometimes.

Better report on the way. In short, if Peter’s Mill is a Jeep Badge of Honor Trail, Bald Mountain aka Big Level’s definitely should be. It is my favorite trail in VA so far, and much better than Flagpole or Peter’s Mill. Entertaining, challenging at times depending on lines and great views.

896BFC4C-94CB-42BC-BFCB-A430DA602F69.jpeg

A4A521AF-811B-412E-8297-660C94282615.jpeg

7092F0AA-E3F6-485A-9FDD-3C4AAE706AB9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom