FJ80 Subwoofer and Amplifier Mounting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks so much! Shot him an email.

What solution did you end up going with? With my design for the rear cargo I'm going to need every inch ideally.

I ended up going with Wits End quarter panel mount, and mounting a powered sub on it. It doesn’t sound near as good as an independent sub and amp, but it does its job. The mount also gives extra space when I go to add stuff in the future, non audio related.

I ended up going with Wits End quarter panel mount, and mounting a powered sub on it. It doesn’t sound near as good as an independent sub and amp, but it does its job. The mount also gives extra space when I go to add stuff in the future, non audio related.
Do you have the link for the whits end link for bracket? Didn’t see it on their site

I actually emailed Joey about this item yesterday. Shoot him a note. I’m sure he’s more likely to make more of more than 1 of us want one.

I actually emailed Joey about this item yesterday. Shoot him a note. I’m sure he’s more likely to make more of more than 1 of us want one.
I also have one for sale if you're interested in one. Located in Baltimore, MD as my name suggests but can ship it out too.

Any one have one of those whole hog sub brackets that they are willing to part with? The company website seems to have gone down a while ago...

Shot their email address a note but no reply after 2 days, I would like to give this setup a try in my LX450, anyone have this bracket and hardware for sale?

Anyone have a link to the CAD file? Or if Whole Hog still sell the bracket, even better (their site isn't working).
In another thread someone emailed them and they said they might make a batch and to have people email to get on the list. I did that. Zero response. Screw em.

Anyone got any update on the subwoofer bracket/adapter from that wholehog company.
I'm looking to install an 8in sub

I mounted a 10” all in one on the Witt’s end panel. Works a treat and fills out the bottom end very nicely.

I have a whole hog panel sitting in the garage as well.

I mounted a 10” all in one on the Witt’s end panel. Works a treat and fills out the bottom end very nicely.

I have a whole hog panel sitting in the garage as well.
Are you willing to sell the whole hog panel? I'm interested. I'm in NY zip 11429

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom