Parting Out FJ60 Parting Out [Wasatch Front, UT] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If the dash is available can you let me know what condition it's in. Thanks, Jim
Also hunting for later 60 gray door panels. The lighter colored ones if you have them. Thanks again.

I'm on the hunt for the connector that the fuel cut solenoid on the carb plugs into.

Most of my engine stuff is gone, but I do have a couple engine wiring harnesses—are you just looking for the specific wire connection? A diagram if there's one handy would help.

Also hunting for later 60 gray door panels. The lighter colored ones if you have them. Thanks again.

I don't have any of the late 60 panels, sorry. And the dash is spoken for at the moment, but I'll let you know if that doesn't work out.

I don't have any of the late 60 panels, sorry. And the dash is spoken for at the moment, but I'll let you know if that doesn't work out.
That would be great. Please keep me in line. Thank you, Jim

Do you have either fan shroud left?

Hey @saucebox , would you happen to have the OEM early seat sliders/rails/tracks lying around anywhere? Looking for two pairs.

Thanks,

Adam

Hey @saucebox , would you happen to have the OEM early seat sliders/rails/tracks lying around anywhere? Looking for two pairs.

Thanks,

Adam

I might. I kept the sliders I had in case I had a use for them in changing the seats out, but they didn’t work for me. I think they’re on the shelf though. I’ll check tonight when I’m back home.

I might. I kept the sliders I had in case I had a use for them in changing the seats out, but they didn’t work for me. I think they’re on the shelf though. I’ll check tonight when I’m back home.
Thanks! Fingers crossed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom