Parting Out FJ60 Parting Out [Wasatch Front, UT] (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a wind shield wiper relay for a FJ60 ???? Jason

Probably. I'll have to look up what it looks like, then find it out in the garage. I'll look today.

Do you have a wind shield wiper relay for a FJ60 ???? Jason

Found it finally, sorry for the delay. $20 shipped.

WiperControl.jpg

@Greata I have plenty of B-pillar covers in grey ($15 + the ride), and two dash bezels left. One is grey—worn in some spots, and cracked, too. The other bezel is tan, and that one is in perfect shape. $5 for the grey one, $40 for the tan.

Do you have the Dizzy and Ignitor?

Any tools, preferably tool sets with tool bags?

Have them, maybe more than one complete set. $35 ea. How many do you want? (I know where one is, but may have to hunt for any others.)

Have them, maybe more than one complete set. $35 ea. How many do you want? (I know where one is, but may have to hunt for any others.)
Can you PM me some photos of what all you have? I'm a buyer for at least one set, but I'd like to know what you have. Thanks!

Can you PM me some photos of what all you have? I'm a buyer for at least one set, but I'd like to know what you have. Thanks!

You bet. I've got some free time here in a bit, so I'll track them down and get pics.

Great! Thanks much......

Finally, the photos. I have just two kits, must've given the third away. Bags are dirty, but no rips/tears/etc., and the zippers both work fine.

ToolKits.jpg
ToolKits1.jpg
ToolKits2.jpg
ToolKits3.jpg

Do you have complete 60 headlight/turnsignal assemblies by chance? shipped to Seattle area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom