Parting Out FJ60 Parting Out [Wasatch Front, UT] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have complete 60 headlight/turnsignal assemblies by chance? shipped to Seattle area.

I might. I sold the headlights themselves, and a set of headlight doors, but should have another set of doors. Are you just looking for the headlight doors + turn lens assemblies, or maybe also the chrome headlight trim rings, mounting assembly, etc.?

I might. I sold the headlights themselves, and a set of headlight doors, but should have another set of doors. Are you just looking for the headlight doors + turn lens assemblies, or maybe also the chrome headlight trim rings, mounting assembly, etc.?

I actually have a good set of doors, but thats it. I need the bucket, inner ring, outer chrome ring, and any asst hardware. And the complete turn signal assembly and hardware.

I actually have a good set of doors, but thats it. I need the bucket, inner ring, outer chrome ring, and any asst hardware. And the complete turn signal assembly and hardware.

How did I manage to double post? Hmm.

Do you have complete 60 headlight/turnsignal assemblies by chance? shipped to Seattle area.

I should have all or most of that. Let me look tonight when I'm home and see that I can gather it all and get a picture to you.

Finally, the photos. I have just two kits, must've given the third away. Bags are dirty, but no rips/tears/etc., and the zippers both work fine.

ToolKits.jpg
ToolKits1.jpg
ToolKits2.jpg
ToolKits3.jpg
Great. Please give me a price for all shipped to 39232. Thanks, David

I should have all or most of that. Let me look tonight when I'm home and see that I can gather it all and get a picture to you.

While you're at it, I could use driver and passenger door mirrors too if you have em.

While you're at it, I could use driver and passenger door mirrors too if you have em.

I have the headlight bucket parts, rings, etc. And the turn signals, of course. Let's call it $55 + the ride for the lot. Here's a pic:

headlightparts.jpg

The only mirrors I have are a set of FJ62 power mirrors. The chrome was peeling, so I sanded them down and painted them black. They're in decent shape—it's been probably 4 years since they were on the road, so I don't remember how much they shake. I'd have to assume at least a little. $45 for the pair of them.

I have the headlight bucket parts, rings, etc. And the turn signals, of course. Let's call it $55 + the ride for the lot. Here's a pic:

The only mirrors I have are a set of FJ62 power mirrors. The chrome was peeling, so I sanded them down and painted them black. They're in decent shape—it's been probably 4 years since they were on the road, so I don't remember how much they shake. I'd have to assume at least a little. $45 for the pair of them.

Sold, on the headlight/turn signal part, I'll PM for details.
But I think I'll pass on the power mirrors. Thanks anyway on that.

Hi,

I'm interested in a few items...

1) 4wd emblem on tailgate
2) Front Passenger fender [inner & outer]
3) Front grille section (mounts intact, not cracked?)
4) Hood pad
5) Brake Hard Lines
6) Front axle knuckles (pass. or both sides)
7) Do you have a complete suspension? Is it stock or? Aftermarket steering stabilizer?
8) Stock wheel set
9) Another choke pull?

04101 for shipping small... large items via Fastenal? I have a friend in SLC with a shop that might store items for me, help with shipping...

10) did the endcaps sell with bumpers?

Hi,

I'm interested in a few items...

1) 4wd emblem on tailgate
2) Front Passenger fender [inner & outer]
3) Front grille section (mounts intact, not cracked?)
4) Hood pad
5) Brake Hard Lines
6) Front axle knuckles (pass. or both sides)
7) Do you have a complete suspension? Is it stock or? Aftermarket steering stabilizer?
8) Stock wheel set
9) Another choke pull?

04101 for shipping small... large items via Fastenal? I have a friend in SLC with a shop that might store items for me, help with shipping...

I'll answer in the same lines—

1. Have it, $5
2. Have both, we'll call it at $50 for the set
3. Have it, good shape, $40
4. I'll have to check on what I have in storage. I'll let you know today, maybe late.
5. Have everything—looking for the lines along the frame, or the shorter bits, or all of it?
6. Have the knuckles, $25 ea.
7. The one in the picture is tentatively sold, but I have a stock/OEM FJ62 suspension. Good for a springover, but probably not for a resto. $125 if you want it.
8. Another maybe—I have four stock wheels, and 4 black steelies—let me check with the guy that bought the first suspension to see which he wants.
9. All out of choke pulls, I'm afraid. Sorry.
10. The endcaps did sell with the bumper.

Did that dash bezel sell? If not I will take it.

Sent you a pm regarding the mirrors. Still want the rear stabilizer and all hardware?

Thanks,

Steve

Replied. I did finally find all the hardware for the rear sway bar, so I'll work on getting that boxed up to get you a quote. Pics of the mirrors probably tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient, I know it's been a while.

Yep—still have a radiator and a shroud. As far as shrouds go, I have one full piece, and one that's been split already.

I sold the better/lower mileage radiator already—the one I have left didn't leak, but I don't know the mileage on it. Let's call it $50 for the rad & whichever shroud you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom