Parting Out FJ60 Parting Out [Wasatch Front, UT] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi
Do you have an instrument cluster? I don't need the gauges, just the panel. #65 in the picture below. Thanks.
FJ60 dash.JPG

Hi
Do you have an instrument cluster? I don't need the gauges, just the panel. #65 in the picture below. Thanks.View attachment 1577782

I don't think that I do, but I'll check. I think the ones I had went with the gauges.

I'm only home on the weekends, though that might be a bit different this week with the holiday. I'll let you know.

Don

Is the rear bench set-up with headrests you had pictures of gone? I went through every page and didn't see anything, unless I missed it.
Shipping would be to 79407
Thanks!

Is the rear bench set-up with headrests you had pictures of gone? I went through every page and didn't see anything, unless I missed it.
Shipping would be to 79407
Thanks!

Yep, that did sell. Good luck!

Don

60 series power steering pump? Price shipped to 95672?

I don't think that I do, but I'll check. I think the ones I had went with the gauges.

I'm only home on the weekends, though that might be a bit different this week with the holiday. I'll let you know.

Don

Finally got back to the garage. I don’t seem to have one, sorry. Good luck!

Don

I need the AC Compressor/ Motor Mount, the tensioner, idler pulley, and the 3 groove pulley from a 2F if you have it available

I need the AC Compressor/ Motor Mount, the tensioner, idler pulley, and the 3 groove pulley from a 2F if you have it available

I have no engine parts, I'm afraid. Good luck!

Don

Do you happen to have the For the power steering reservoir?

I'm not sure which piece you're asking for specifically, but I don't have anything related to a power steering reservoir, I'm afraid. Hope you find one!

Don

Hello There!

any chrome front bumpers you may have stashed in decent condition?

Last edited:
Hello There!

any chrome front bumpers you may have stashed in decent condition?

No, sorry. I think I'm out of body/exterior parts. Good luck!

Looking for the banjo bolt for thr power steering m16 1.5 shipped to 83455

I have a whole pile of hardware—I'll see if I have that one. I will likely not be back at the garage until the weekend, will let you know as soon as I can.

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom