Parting Out FJ60 Parting Out [Wasatch Front, UT] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any change you've got a license plate light fixture chrome thingy that's not all bunged up?

I might. I know I have one from an '83 Corolla (same fixture, different Toyota badge), but I'll look for a regular one. I might even have the badge that turns the Corolla one back to a Landcruiser one.

Might be a couple of days—my office is really turning the screw to get a couple of big projects done this week and next.

Any change you've got a license plate light fixture chrome thingy that's not all bunged up?

Last fixture/thingy I have :hillbilly:

It's definitely the Corolla fixture. And I have a nameplate (?) badge that can go with if you're not that into Corollas. Little bit of chrome flaking and rust on the inside, but good otherwise. Mounts exactly the same as the LC version. Dirty but in good shape otherwise.

tailgatelightassembly1.jpg
tailgatelightassembly2.jpg

Last fixture/thingy I have :hillbilly:

It's definitely the Corolla fixture. And I have a nameplate (?) badge that can go with if you're not that into Corollas. Little bit of chrome flaking and rust on the inside, but good otherwise. Mounts exactly the same as the LC version. Dirty but in good shape otherwise.

Thanks for digging it up - What are you asking for it?

brown glove box door. On upper hatch, passenger side inspection cover with screws; a couple front seat to floor attachment screws. metal cuts from the roof: top of the A pillar flat part and rear rooftop at another flat part under end of factory roof rail (I'll get you pictures of these areas to make it easier). Cig lighter itself. Brown cargo carpet if in great shape. Good sheet metal from cargo floor if you have (another one to get you photos of!). Gonna also check my tool kit for any missing tools. Thx!

@mudpaws I know I have the inspection cover and screws (the cover is that blue). I should have some of those screws, but since the seats are long gone, I might need a pic.

I'll look for what's left. I don't have brown interior pieces, won't have cargo floor metal, might have a cig lighter, might have a tool or two still. I sold the tool kits already, but maybe there's something left. Pics will definitely help—I have the shell sold (tentatively at least), but I do have some cuts from a different cruiser. Maybe we can make them match up.

Not sure if you have anything left but its worth a try since you seem to be so close to me. I'm looking for:
1) Shifter knob
2) Center console
3) Front drivers seat
4) Window winder handle (2x)
5) Rear hatch lock (preferably with a key)
6) Drivers side interior door handle assembly
7) Front fenders...both sides
8) Front side marker (passenger side)
9) Licesne plate light assembly
10) Dash light dimmer knob

@pizzaforsix—I'll have some of this still. Let me check with what I have at home, probably tonight.

Awesome! I'm in PG and work in Provo, to give you an idea of where I spend most of my time. I could easily need more stuff...just picked up a 60 on KSL that is in need of some stuff!

Sweet—I'm on Center Street in Provo now, doing some consulting work. Might be the easiest handoff ever.

Do you have a carburetor heat insulator? The kind with the wings out over the intake/exhaust. Thanks!

Do you have a carburetor heat insulator? The kind with the wings out over the intake/exhaust. Thanks!

I don't think I do, no. Sorry. Engine parts are long gone.

Good luck!

Don

how about frame

@frankvtaylor I do—it's a little weird, though. Totally rust-free FJ62 frame, but the 3F mounts were cut off, and some booger-looking trans mounts were added. Old trans mounts remain, and the boogers could be ground off without too much trouble.

Honestly I just need it gone. $100 if you can find transport. I don't have any pics on me, but I'll try to get some here in the next couple of days and send them to you.

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom