Wanted FJ60 Manual (68 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:smog pump and other things for emissions

Trevor,

Do you still need misc '77 smog parts? Hit me with a PM on what you need.

Lash
lacostel@bsci.com

left disc knuckle

im looking for a left knuckle for an fj40 w/ disc brakes, willing to buy or trade for 2 PU knuckles. pefer not to pay shipping im in the denver area, so i can pick it up.

left disc knuckle

I have a pair of min itruck knuckles I can let go for $50 shipped.

Let me know.

OME suspension

If your interested in shocks, I may have some OMEs for sale in a little bit. Soft up front and med. for rear.

smog pump and other things for emissions

original poster:

realize 100% of the smog parts are identical to 1981-1987 FJ60's, these should be the only parts to target for (or equiv FJ40 1981-1983).

and the fjparts.com/marksoffroad.net etc. sorry, but many people have had poor experiences with that vendor and prices are a wee bit high. If you want to spend that kind of money go to SpecterOffroad and get some assurance on the inventory etc.

AQUALU TUB

I am seriously considering getting rid of my Aqualu tub. It is first generation, I think that it was manufactured in 1995. There is no factory lip so it would need to be modified to accept a hard top. What I am wondering is if anyone would be interested in swapping a factory steel tub for my Aqualu tub. Just testing the water at this point. Thanks all. :D

water pump

I've got one. Used on an engine that I will not be reusing. $25 + shipping. I take Paypal as cash or bank transfer ONLY, no credit cards. I'll need to weight it to see what it'll cost to ship.

Toy Mini Truck Asian Hubs Needed

There's a set on e-bay now.

Looking for Seattle Area parts...

Looking for something interesting to do this weekend, so I figured I'd ping the Greater Seattle area to see if any one has parts I could pick over or a part truck. I'm not deadly serious about getting anything, just looking to be an opportunist. Heck, while I'm at it, if you have anything you just want to show off, or just a creative idea, I'm still interested. Let me know (public or private, click on the send private message under my username) if you are in the area.

Cheers,
Dale

AQUALU TUB

there is an add at Rocky mountain cruisers from somebody looking for an alluminium tub. under parts wanted in classified

Left rear fender flare 95 FZJ 80

I have one. $50+ shipping if you are interested. shipping is cheap as they don't weigh much.
Thanks, Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom