FJ60 High Roofs for Sleeping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy y’all, just dropping in to see if anyone has pics of custom high roofs intended to add headroom for sleeping in the back. Pop tops are cool (Campteq is the dream but extremely out of budget), but this would be easier and I have some roof rust to tackle so figured might as well completely ruin my 60 while I’m at it? Might make it more cozy tho. A random low quality pic for inspiration.

E950FE22-A07B-4CCB-90DF-B581E3931625.jpeg

I wonder if I could find a jon boat that’s just the right size and French it right on there? Has anyone on here done this? Or do mud users just hack these abominations off and put stock roofs back on to restore the value of their rigs? Wishin y’all well, peace yo.

Here’s my forever keeper 60 for ref.

9947F8C4-4A05-4A65-92B6-98BFCF6B1D31.jpeg

hell, it's your truck, build it as you see fit. may i suggest a roof from an olds vista cruiser. hey, that'd be rather fitting

@js0k Check out Cruiserworld.eu.
He has a weird high roof for a 60. Might be a few bucks for shipping but I’d say it
Fits the bill for what you are looking at. It’s just a bit much for me, but it is cool.

I can already feel by forehead aching from smacking it on the roof from here

Edit: I assumed you were trying to fit a whole sleeping arrangement up there, I’m dumb :hillbilly:

Last edited:
Untranslated version

If you get this thing message me I want to see it. J
Huh. Neato. Didn't know extra high roofs were a thing for 60 series. Too late for my high roof though...
It says it's a Toyota part but is it really or is it aftermarket?

Untranslated version

If you get this thing message me I want to see it. J
I’m with Brickrunner, had no idea that was a thing?? Would make for a pretty seamless roof rust repair…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom