FJ60 sleeping platform (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice. I’ll leave to look at the mechanism to see what’s involved in folding the seat forward.
Does anybody have a picture of this seat fold down? I don’t understand exactly what you guys are talking about. Does the passenger front seat fold all the way back when you modify it or all the way forward so it’s the same level as the backseat fold down I don’t get it.

Does anybody have a picture of this seat fold down? I don’t understand exactly what you guys are talking about. Does the passenger front seat fold all the way back when you modify it or all the way forward so it’s the same level as the backseat fold down I don’t get it.
All the way forward and then build a platform that spans front folded down seat, folded up bench seat and some of the cargo area.
I’m very average height at 5’ 10” and I don’t fit (unless diagonal) in just the cargo area.

All the way forward and then build a platform that spans front folded down seat, folded up bench seat and some of the cargo area.
I’m very average height at 5’ 10” and I don’t fit (unless diagonal) in just the cargo area.
Yeah, I still don’t get it. Does the front passenger seat back fold all the way flat towards the windshield like what is it fold all the way backwards I mean if you were going to do this why wouldn’t you just take the passenger seat out in the backseat and build a real bed

Check out our website and click on the Hideaway XL. I used my FJ60 for the photos and you will see the rear passenger seat folded flat.

www.pacificadventureworks.com

Check out our website and click on the Hideaway XL. I used my FJ60 for the photos and you will see the rear passenger seat folded flat.

www.pacificadventureworks.com
IMG_9964.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom