FJ60 FJ62 Headlight Bezel Gasket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
About a year back I was in need of a headlight Bezel Gasket for my Fj62 as the old one was cracked and half of it was missing. Toyota does not make a replacement whatsoever, neither do any popular cruiser parts suppliers. A solution and suggestion I used by other people was to use Bushwacker Fender Flare "C" style Trim. I ordered mine off of eBay and it worked great (see pictures). IMO it looks much better than the OEM gaskets and seals better too. Hope this helps someone if looking for this part.

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 7.59.39 PM.png

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_3461.JPG

IMG_5188.JPG

I just ordered this from eBay given your recommendation. Thanks, I will try this out. Looks good.

I just repainted my bezels and grill, the gaskets got put on in pieces. Stoked that this came up.

How many feet does it take to do the job says it 10ft of it..
I wondered the same thing but figured I could measure. There are other packages of different amounts avail as well.

The bezel had a gasket?
I guess I'd better get some too...

Good part match for this gasket. I installed some today on the 60. Thanks for sharing this.

View attachment 2029040

View attachment 2029041
Just found this as mine is all dry, cracked and one is hanging out. I am wondering how far around you went on the top and bottom with this gasket? Looks great. Ordering today. Got a full pic of the light with it installed? Thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom