FJ55 sold for ONLY $4,000 in 20 minutes in Aspen, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was the third responder to his post. Direct messaged him at the same time, which was 20 minutes after some guy named Bob entered "sold" in the first response to the post. The ad said the owner has put $15K into it (believable even with the one picture) so Bob got a smokin' good deal in any city in the US, but in ASPEN??? Crazy.

Maybe Bob is on here already. Would be cool to see more pictures of his bargain purchase.

I was the third responder to his post. Direct messaged him at the same time, which was 20 minutes after some guy named Bob entered "sold" in the first response to the post. The ad said the owner has put $15K into it (believable even with the one picture) so Bob got a smokin' good deal in any city in the US, but in ASPEN??? Crazy.

Maybe Bob is on here already. Would be cool to see more pictures of his bargain purchase.
Pics?
Link?

Link was gone about 2 hours after it was posted. It was solid tan with stock height, with a winch. No other notable details from a pretty bad photo.

2 hours? Sheesh, what took him so long?

If you Squint real hard you can see it 😑🤣🥎🥎
1675543430053.gif

wonder if John @Grease Cruiser knows about this one.
If it's the one that I know in Aspen that is all tan and has a big front bumper with a winch, then it is a huge POS. I left a note on it when it was dead on the side of the road about a year ago. It sat on Hwy 82 for about a week and received lots of notices to remove it and then I presume it was finally towed off by the county.

I actually knew this truck when it was red/white in Marble. It was used hard as a fire wood hauler and never maintained. It has since received a beautiful coat of DIY brush on bedliner. Rust holes were covered up with plumbers tape.

If it's the same truck and someone paid $4000 for it.....no comment. I was hoping to pick it up for $2000 as a beater.

Of course....it could be a different truck but that is the only all tan 55 that I know of around Aspen.

If it's the one that I know in Aspen that is all tan and has a big front bumper with a winch, then it is a huge POS. I left a note on it when it was dead on the side of the road about a year ago. It sat on Hwy 82 for about a week and received lots of notices to remove it and then I presume it was finally towed off by the county.

I actually knew this truck when it was red/white in Marble. It was used hard as a fire wood hauler and never maintained. It has since received a beautiful coat of DIY brush on bedliner. Rust holes were covered up with plumbers tape.

If it's the same truck and someone paid $4000 for it.....no comment. I was hoping to pick it up for $2000 as a beater.

Of course....it could be a different truck but that is the only all tan 55 that I know of around Aspen.
I found a pic of the one I'm referring to. This is when it was dead on the side of the road.

PXL_20211016_143925226.jpg

I think this is the one you’re referring to. Found this notice still in my gmail.

E8B9AD71-5642-43A1-AFDC-E5DC796933AE.jpeg

I really hate it when people use bedliner, anywhere but the bedliner... I did it once to the bottom 1/8 of a van that had rusted rockers and doors. I patched the holes with fiberglass cloth and POR-15 before using a roll-on bedliner to "cover" the patchwork. Terrible, absolutely terrible. I have asked for forgiveness 🙏

I really hate it when people use bedliner, anywhere but the bedliner... I did it once to the bottom 1/8 of a van that had rusted rockers and doors. I patched the holes with fiberglass cloth and POR-15 before using a roll-on bedliner to "cover" the patchwork. Terrible, absolutely terrible. I have asked for forgiveness 🙏
Honestly, you are probably better off for having nothing to do with that pig in Aspen. It didn't have much going for it.

It's baaaaaaacccckkkk.....
for some reason I can’t link to the posting but it’s back on FB at $3500.

Last edited:
I tried to link it also.... same person who posted it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom