FJ55 "Piggie" Shifter Ball Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Foul! This is taking entirely too long!
Fix!
I think EVERYone who posted up (and who has a Pig) should get a free ball just for being so patient and not plowing doughnuts in your front yard...

EDIT: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Last edited:
pighead has a good point...shifter balls for all pig owners!....well if not than i still hope i am the lucky poster/pig owner!

osagecruiser

Foul! This is taking entirely too long!
Fix!
I think EVERYone who posted up (and who has a Pig) should get a free ball just for being so patient and not plowing doughnuts in your front yard...

EDIT: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Ahhh brings tears to my eyes. Too funny- I need :beer:
But a pig shift ball would be good too.

That just made my day so I have to say
"I agree with Pighead...."
All in good fun.
I'm still checking in every chance to see if we have a wienner yet.
I've got my fingers crossed.

Only one shoot to kill...

chris

My pig has only one shifter (and some levers and buttons). If I win the ball- I will sport it proudly, as I feel this would greatly increase the "chick magnet" factor that my piggy exudes. It would also be useful if I ever loose a ball out on the trail.

This little piggie went to market and this little piggie...........Went where?

ahh he must work for the airline industry...your plane will be departing momentarily....3 hours later still at the gate:D.....i'm still in!

osagecruiser

oh yea!...the suspense is over....ige you lucky pig owner!...now where do i order one of these bad boys?.....and thanks for the opportunity

osagecruiser

Ordered. PM sent too.

Guys,

Some updated info....

The pigballs are not on my website yet because I just found out the "Pigs" are no longer being made!! :mad:

So I've sourced another little piggie (the pig on the right), she's cute...and I think she is going to work out better because her head is tilted up towards the driver. This has put me a few weeks behind, and I'll post up here when the balls are in. Iam only doing a dozen on this first run, and if they go over well, I'll do another batch. Feel free to e-mail me if you want to preorder one.

Thanks - Mark
pigs.jpg

OH - IAM BAD!!!! Sorry about that!!! And the winner is.

nuclearlemon

sweet!!!! woohooooooo!!!!! maybe i will be less likely to kick my pig with a cool new shifter ;)

For those that have PM'ed me about the piggie balls, I finally received the first shipment of the Piggie Shifter Balls.

www.cruisercrap.com

how have I missed this? Any little piggy shifter knobs left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom