Vendor FJ45LV Rear Bumper and mounting brackets group buy. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
I know this is a for sale thread, but I'll introduce myself real quick. My name is Dom Balducci, I've been into Landcruisers(and honestly anything japanese and 4wd) for about 15 years. I've been welding, fabricating, and wrenching on off road trucks the entire time. I've worked on everything from beaters used around the ranch to King of the Hammers winning buggies. I've recently started my own fabrication shop, and I'm hoping to utilize my skills to fill gaps in the Landcruiser aftermarket.

I stumbled upon @scoobiedubes gauging interest thread for these and offered to help out.

So, who would be interested in a bumper or a set of brackets?

It's looking like the bumper plus 2 brackets would be $700 in raw steel with stainless mounting hardware. Powder coating and shipping would be extra.

I will probably get a few extras made for inventory/guys who don't see this thread, but not many.

Satisfaction/quality is 100% guaranteed.

And just cause everyone loves a picture, here is the first set of prototype brackets from yesterday.

File_000 (3).jpeg

Looks good Dom! Linking the few guys that had mentioned some interest @Splangy @Fuentesfranko @merbesfield to make sure they see this post.

Linking the old thread here too just so folks can see where this started if you're interested. The bracket and bumper design came from @tahoe40/45 , I borrowed the design and had a set made for myself but Dom has taken it on to see if others need them too as I'm not able to get them made anymore. I'll attach some photos here of it installed as well as photos of the bumper I believe he's modeling it after.

854895D8-BE07-4DA3-B1B5-4BEE27E6E54E.jpeg

57CB0C45-A436-4B08-8832-823803E7817F.jpeg

CF178639-9209-4AE6-93F3-C2F9DB3713BB.jpeg

CD8507DC-2E6F-45D3-9152-B052DEF51925.jpeg

F8E485FE-7642-470F-9997-160EDAA7574F.jpeg

nice! did those just end up bolting right up to factory holes on the chassis then? The gap between the bumper and body looks pretty good.

The brackets bolt to the factory chassis locations, but I've run out of adjustment with Dominic's brackets. That's my fault not his. I'm thinking of making version 2.0 of the bumper and tweaking my sizes a little to allow for more adjustment. The dimensions I have aren't bad and look okay, I just think I can do better.

Will those brackets fit a 1978 fj45 pick up long bed?
do you have interest in building me a rear bumper?
Sorry I missed this, I do not know if they would fit, your truck. I would be happy to build you a bumper, I need to check in again with the company that is going to do the bending for me to go get an idea on cost for these bumpers, I emailed them before the holidays, but I have a feeling it didn't go to the right person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom