FJ45 Arkana? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Geoff. They could probably sell those units, if they don't already. I think that's the first one I have seen like that.

Its all been out of production for some years now. I had a message from this mud member @cpab, he use to work at Arkana and was there till the end.

Any idea is this is an Arkana build or some other weird body? I know its an HJ45 on the placard and it’s from Queensland. Otherwise, I was curious about some of your knowledge here

71A3DEEF-E674-4067-9168-2F08937719F5.jpeg

D9E300DC-0CCD-4AD0-B46C-B6D052BAF974.jpeg

Arkana was in Perth Western Australia. There are companies in all states doing this work. But Arkana was big and they may have sent them to other states.

I used to own this truck a few years ago and built it. It is not an arkana, but simply a home built extracab imported from Australia. I tried to buy it back, but the owner never got back to me?

I used to own this truck a few years ago and built it. It is not an arkana, but simply a home built extracab imported from Australia. I tried to buy it back, but the owner never got back to me?

Whitey45 here is a pic of listed for sale.. I tried calling but got no response.. hopefully you can get ahold of them... good luck!

received_524498798813572.jpeg

what was their full name?
was it:
1) Arkana Motor Body Builders
2) Arkana Bus & Body Conversions

3) Arkana Conversions
Old question that I never seen. They probably had a few businesses with different names

I may reach out, I got his business card. I’m debating it. Did you swap the motor out or was that after you? Fuel tank you? Front shaft was not connected and May have been modified, rear springs had some extra shims welded int as well.
Nonetheless super interesting vehicle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom