FJ40 Restoration Website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All... www.cruiser4sale.com

Yea the FJ is for sale, but thought you guys might have some interest in viewing the website I just put up, documenting the restoration and
detailed history of my 78 FJ40. Nothing really mechanical, pretty much all cosmetic. I'll add to the sight as I have time to take more photos, and I plan to scan some of the volumes of ORIGINAL documentation I have, including the Original window sticker and sales invoice.

Have fun,
Rob
Gig Harbor, WA

Last edited:
roverpilot said:
Hi All... www.cruiser4sale.com

Yea the FJ is for sale, but thought you guys might have some interest in viewing the website I just put up, documenting the restoration and
detailed history of my 78 FJ40. Nothing really mechanical, pretty much all cosmetic. I'll add to the sight as I have time to take more photos, and I plan to scan some of the volumes of ORIGINAL documentation I have, including the Original window sticker and sales invoice.

Have fun,
Rob
Gig Harbor, WA

Great pics!! :cool: Killer looking 40.
Bob

Thats an AWSOME JOB!!! I forgot about those body shops on base. I spent many of hours at the one in Norfolk. It's just hard to believe its been 16 years already!!!!:eek: Thanks for the memories.

Great pics...nice resto job and swwweeet Cruiser :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom