SOLD FJ40 Front Split Bench (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adarcy

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Selling my split bench out of an early 1972. I believe it fits earlier years as well.

Only cons are in the drivers seat. The seat is a bit squishy and could use new foam. It also has a small tear in the side (see pics) and does not have the base. I reused the base for my buckets.

Otherwise everything’s there and in great condition.

Local pick up

$1K.

IMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_2385.jpeg
IMG_2386.jpeg
IMG_2387.jpeg
IMG_2388.jpeg
IMG_2389.jpeg

Selling my split bench out of an early 1972. I believe it fits earlier years as well.

Only cons are in the drivers seat. The seat is a bit squishy and could use new foam. It also has a small tear in the side (see pics) and does not have the base. I reused the base for my buckets.

Otherwise everything’s there and in great condition.

Local pick up

$1K.

View attachment 3543443View attachment 3543444View attachment 3543445View attachment 3543446View attachment 3543447View attachment 3543448
:cool:

make sure you include the pin that holds the driver seat in the hinge

:cool:

make sure you include the pin that holds the driver seat in the hinge
Isn't it missing the lower frame (with the pin) ?

The pins go with the base to the drivers seat. I’m keeping that base, the bucket seat mounts that I’m using reuse the base.

Appears the base on the 60% bench is from one with the split back for the emissions tank. The bracket between the two bars is the base for the mount where the two back sections meet. The other bracket is used to secure the emissions tubing.

I’ve always wondered about that. This 40 was already desmogged when I bought it years ago. All the emissions stuff had been removed.

Some of the 9/71 to 9/72 have the 5 piece bench, 2 bottoms 3 up top with the emissions thing in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom