Wanted Con-Ferr FJ40 rear bench (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Like the title says, I’m looking for a rear bench for my FJ40 from Con-ferr. I’m located in Athens, GA and willing to travel within reasonable distance or ship if the price is right and you’re willing. Thank you.

Here’s a nice one that was posted for sale in SC a while back. Not sure if it’s still available. If you search the “Toyota Land Cruiser Marketplace” Facebook group you should be able to find it.

IMG_4902.jpeg

/\ That is a deal!

There was a NOS posted recently, heck I don’t even need it but would have been tempted if it were closer!

+1 @desmocruiser

The NOS one is local to me, it's been available for 4+ years now
Pricey, but if local wouldn’t stop me from making an offer!

Con Ferr stuff and other quality add ons from that period are so cool!

Good look to the OP, one will turn up, just tougher in the South, will be a super cool add!!!

I appreciate it. There is a NOS one in Washington State, but not sure it would be cost effective to ship. I’m hoping to find something semi close.

I appreciate it. There is a NOS one in Washington State, but not sure it would be cost effective to ship. I’m hoping to find something semi close.
I’m on the hunt for one as well. I just missed out on one that was going for $100 because I couldn’t get to it in time. Do you mind sending me the info for the one in Washington? I have some family nearby.

That one I shared in SC is fairly close to you and appears to be in great shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom