FJ25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
Another fj25 will be heading my way soon. Which one of you bid me up?

D66AD056-20B9-401D-8302-DED335489CE4.jpeg

36C52528-A932-4973-B9B6-C259200EE1CF.jpeg

0C1411B9-2FF1-4331-B8E6-22D4E08D4DC0.jpeg

1DB13676-5A47-4F37-878B-9FBF2DD81BDE.jpeg

BEDFEDBF-C2BA-47F1-B22A-4CCA1C3AA422.jpeg

Dang. That thing is sweet!

Where was this gem hiding?

Congrats Gabe! Looks like a lot of the hard to find parts are there too, bonus! Something about an original piece of glass with that FJ25 marking on it that just makes me drool. Hopefully one of us can find a way to get some of that FHT window hardware made 👌

I hope that VIN plate is hiding somewhere in the truck, based on the other thread it was on the truck as of at least a couple years ago but maybe someone at FJ co can find it for you? I wonder if FJ Co is getting out of the OEM Restoration business?

Congrats Gabe! Looks like a lot of the hard to find parts are there too, bonus! Something about an original piece of glass with that FJ25 marking on it that just makes me drool. Hopefully one of us can find a way to get some of that FHT window hardware made 👌

I hope that VIN plate is hiding somewhere in the truck, based on the other thread it was on the truck as of at least a couple years ago but maybe someone at FJ co can find it for you? I wonder if FJ Co is getting out of the OEM Restoration business?
I doubt it. Glad they didn’t restore it. I noticed the vin plate. Hopefully it was just removed since it said 1960 and the title said 1962. I’m guessing Mecum wouldn’t like that.

Wow - that is very sweet!

Wow - that is very sweet!
Thanks. It's not perfect however for a 60 year old vehicle it's pretty cool. It has trouble starting. Cranks over and not start. I believe it's a fuel pump issue. I can lift the hand primer rod and it falls back down with no resistant. I will replace and see what happens.

Thanks. It's not perfect however for a 60 year old vehicle it's pretty cool. It has trouble starting. Cranks over and not start. I believe it's a fuel pump issue. I can lift the hand primer rod and it falls back down with no resistant. I will replace and see what happens.
I believe @red66toy might be a good resource for a fuel pump rebuild kit, he did one recently for the hand primer pumps. I might have a spare hand pump if you need one too, just let me know.

If the body is in good shape, and the motor turns freely I always consider that a win. Seems like a good one to keep as a "survivor"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom