FJ 45 build up/restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
Well I figured I better get some pics up of how my build is coming along. Here are the before type pics.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

And here is its current state. I just got the frame back from Line-X there is still some body work to be done. I'm waiting on parts for the engine so i can put my Man-A-Fre RV billet cam in.
getImage.jpg
getImage1.jpg
getImage3.jpg

And here is the 2F engine. A am getting rid of that blue and painting it black when i change the cam out.
getImage2.jpg

Nice work:bounce: All of these threads are making me really, really want a 45!

still have a lot more to do and money is tight, but i'm set for parts for a while just lots of work to be done to it so i should be good for a while.

Here is the most recent pics of my progress. I put the tires back on it and took it out of the shop. So now all that is left is body work.
recent.jpg
recent2.jpg

Here are some pics of the process of putting in a Toyota limited slip carreir into the front axle.
d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg

Here are some pics of the cab off the frame. And the rear cab mounts that need to be cut off and have the metal replaced under them.
cab1.jpg
mount2.jpg
mount1.jpg

Thats a mighty-shiny valve cover! :) Lookin great! You plan on changing the color on this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom