Finally joined diesel crew. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking at it now man that blue you is minty! They sure know how to pick em

ya I'd imagine now is a pretty good time to be looking at the '97's as the dealer would want to be picking the better of the vehicles over there to make it more worth their time of doing the import process

How long does that process take? I was considering doing it but I wasn't sure if I had the patience

It does take a little patience. There are lots of little steps to complete. Some might take minutes, and some might take days. It all depends on the situation, but I would say a good estimate would be 3-4 months, give or take a month. there are several things that have to be completed before the sale can be finalized. Then, a spot has to be reserved on the transport ship.

Were you able to haggle any of the import duties or taxes into the final price or was it just dumped ontop of it all?

The sale price completely depends on the seller. They might negotiate, they might not. Just like sellers here or anywhere else. No other fees like import duties or taxes are negotiable, of course.

Were you able to haggle any of the import duties or taxes into the final price or was it just dumped ontop of it all?
I'd say mine took about 2 months and maybe some of that was because we live near the port (Galveston or Freeport)
I wish. One I knew the estimate would be about $300 (came under) and the other was about $150.

I did take it off and its deff for sale. Shipping to Ohio might be wild though
I can check

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom