Finally got my supercharger installed! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:steer:

...too bad its in the wrong vehicle...

:whoops:

IMG_1123.jpg

If the weather stays crappy I'll have to keep her garaged up and just continue to torture the pavement with the monster LX.

I'm going to start ordering and fabbing up the parts I'll need to get my 8" springs installed since all the weight is shrinking my poor Slee 6" lift.

Civic?

Who tuned it? What engine management is it using? What is it laying down now?

Yes, my 08 S2000.

Its a Hondata reflash of the stock ECU since the 06-08s are all drive-by-wire.

No extra engine management needed.

I picked up the kit from Science of Speed in Tempe - they haven't publicly released the kit yet.

Dyno so far, everything else still 100% stock:

Cody-08-S2000.gif

Did SoS get their own dyno or are they still using Tim's (Xact @ SRD)?

Probably Tim's dyno...I didn't see a dyno setup in the SOS shop when I was there.

Do you know why I drive a big fat slow 4x4? Because I enjoy driving and my foot gets a bit heavy and I always enjoy pushing the corners in a vehicle that can take it. When my wife had the Jetta I realized if I had a fast car I would be fawked with speeding tickets.
I would enjoy the s*** out of that S2000 and get in big trouble with it also.

My 60 pulls 210ft-lbs of torque @ 1800rpms, so eat that... of course the 4300lbs of curb weight and 135hp is the other half of the story...

Really wish I had some fast wheels sometimes but, I'm in the same boat as Maddbaggins. have fun once the weather lets you out.

My 60 pulls 210ft-lbs of torque @ 1800rpms, so eat that... of course the 4300lbs of curb weight and 135hp is the other half of the story...

Really wish I had some fast wheels sometimes but, I'm in the same boat as Maddbaggins. have fun once the weather lets you out.

Yea I sold my Ducati to buy my truck. I would have traded my bike straight across, But the guy I was trying to trade to was not that bright....So I sold the bike the next day,(at a loss) bought the truck and had 2k in my pocket, he felt dumb after that. I like to go either really fast or really slow, and fast could be deadly for me...i'll stay slow:flipoff2::hillbilly:

Do you know why I drive a big fat slow 4x4? Because I enjoy driving and my foot gets a bit heavy and I always enjoy pushing the corners in a vehicle that can take it. When my wife had the Jetta I realized if I had a fast car I would be fawked with speeding tickets.
I would enjoy the s*** out of that S2000 and get in big trouble with it also.
Howdy! Them itti bitty muscle cars can be real dangerous. Back in the day, I bught a brand new 1972 Datsun 240Z. I had a bunch of mods done before I brought it back from overseas. It was tons of fun. After it got totaled (while parked) I got another one, cause my wife loved it. Sold that one when the family got too big, but then I found an 1983 280ZX in a weed patch down in Queen Creek. It was a basket case, but with tons of blood, sweat, and tears, plus a bit of $$$, I got it to cruise well over 140 mph. Not bad for a $700 car. But the Piggy was crying for my attention, so the Z car went bye bye. But,,,,,,,, I do keep looking out into those weed patches!! John

Love those 240z's. I grew up around muscle cars. My dad always had GTO's and one uncle had a RoadRunner and the other a Dart.

I had a 240 once as a rental car - good thing I had it only for a few days :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom