Take My Money! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Grimmjow

YūGEN
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Ok, I NEED my cruiser fixed. It's been sitting for 6 months now and I'm over it. I wish I had the mechanical wherewithal and time to fix it myself, but alas, I cannot. Here are the specs, challenges, and needs:

91' 3FE cruiser
  1. Needs a new radiator, The thermostat sensor went and it overheated causing a hole. I replaced the sensor, but am stumped about the radiator. Looks to me a mod from a previous owner that may have retrofitted a 94-97 model radiator in its place, which is great because I've ad no issues with overheating. In the pictures attached you can see, but all I have to identify is a set of numbers: "16400-66081" on the top. All the other badges have been worn off. Google searches point me to a "TO3010140 1996" Radiator.
  2. My speedometer started whistling. I found a thread on here that the cable prob just needs to be pulled and lubricated. (That's what she said)
  3. EFI relay will overheat and blow. Guessing I need a 12 gauge rewire to the EB1 connector.
  4. Oil pan leaks something awful.
  5. As a bonus extra I'd like to add a 2" OME or Dobson lift and desmog it.
I can have it towed to wherever. It's depressing just looking at it sit in the garage. Message me here or PM me. I'm in NW Peoria.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Yup hit up Richard Lillard at Desert Tool Services in Mesa. I have a bunch of 3FE parts on hand stored at the shop for my own project including an entire relay harness that I would be willing to sell to you if needed to help get you back on the road.

Higgys has my ‘99 100 now. Will post with results, observed quality, etc. I have heard great things on them and will be happy to share my results. They are also the TLCA az listed. I feel you on the time issue, same here, also struggling with a bad back so other than simple low impact stuff I have to have a long term repair shop I can trust to do it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom