Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm planning to come up mid afternoon Friday and mooch a ride on Saturday. Austin is planning to come with me and Matt might also make an appearance. I was planning to come up on Thursday but I just realized I don't get back home until late Thursday night.

Gas, Grass, or Ass! No one rides for free.

I assumed it was "the usual" for you big fella.

Ass with Gas :flipoff2:

I've got the tires installed now for the Fall Crawl ( 245/75R17 - Goodyear SilentArmor - this size is awesome on the GX470 with no rubbing) but I'm still very tentative due to having a friend visiting me that weekend. He is saying he wants to do DC tourist stuff- museums, etc. In any case, nice to meet you folks at Killroys earlier this week.
prado.jpg
pradoc.jpg

From the BBRC thread:

I hope eveyone has their junk together!

Plans are to wheel at AOAA park on friday. Meet at park 8:30 ready to wheel, that means aired down. Hubs locked. Park opens at 9 am

Wheel Rausch Creek on saturday. Meet at park 7:30, Park opens at 8 am.

For what it cost to go to the parks, I like to get all the wheeling in I can. I am sure he CCLC will depart with a 2-3 hour delay :), (love you guys) in case anyone comes up late.....LOL.

**TO SAVE TIME, PLEASE GO ONLINE TO BOTH PARKS AND FILL OUT THE WAIVERS TO SAVE TIME ON THE MORNING OF.**

Gary @shmukster, and I, will be leading a blue/black run at AOAA on Friday.

As @matzell stated above, we like a timely departure.

In the lot by 8:30, ready to wheel, hit the trails no later than nine.

Save some time and fill out the Anthracite waiver here

Can one of you guys pick up a 40 series header from Crusha for me?

Heard it has an eightball of meth stashed in it...

All Right! Only a few more sleeps until Fall Crawl.

We need FIREWOOD!
I can bring some up, but they will likely be rounds and we may need to chop them up. I will also bring my chain saw.

I’ve got an arm full of wood.
I’ll sharpen the axe.

Load up the mickey’s!!

To protect Pennsylvania's urban, suburban, and forested areas from exotic invasive species:

• Buy/burn locally cut firewood
  • If you have already brought firewood from another area, BURN IT. Do not leave it. Do not take it with you.
  • Encourage your friends and neighbors not to move firewood.

To protect Pennsylvania's urban, suburban, and forested areas from exotic invasive species:

• Buy/burn locally cut firewood
  • If you have already brought firewood from another area, BURN IT. Do not leave it. Do not take it with you.
  • Encourage your friends and neighbors not to move firewood.
Oh, we'll burn it. These are not exotic trees, by any means.

Very regretfully gonna miss this one. The rain has us so far backed up with work, and I’m shooting my load going to Utah next month. I haven’t missed a Coalmine or Fall crawl since joining the club, but this will have to be the year. Have a blast.

Very regretfully gonna miss this one. The rain has us so far backed up with work, and I’m shooting my load going to Utah next month. I haven’t missed a Coalmine or Fall crawl since joining the club, but this will have to be the year. Have a blast.
Damn Jeff I miss you already!!!!

My new plan is to drive directly to AOAA Friday AM. I figure I have a better chance of making the scheduled meeting time AND avoiding the majority of the rain.
I'll take McDonalds breakfast orders via text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom