Fall Crawl

I've got the tires installed now for the Fall Crawl ( 245/75R17 - Goodyear SilentArmor - this size is awesome on the GX470 with no rubbing) but I'm still very tentative due to having a friend visiting me that weekend. He is saying he wants to do DC tourist stuff- museums, etc. In any case, nice to meet you folks at Killroys earlier this week.
prado.jpg
pradoc.jpg

matzell

SILVER Star

From the BBRC thread:

I hope eveyone has their junk together!

Plans are to wheel at AOAA park on friday. Meet at park 8:30 ready to wheel, that means aired down. Hubs locked. Park opens at 9 am

Wheel Rausch Creek on saturday. Meet at park 7:30, Park opens at 8 am.

For what it cost to go to the parks, I like to get all the wheeling in I can. I am sure he CCLC will depart with a 2-3 hour delay :), (love you guys) in case anyone comes up late.....LOL.

**TO SAVE TIME, PLEASE GO ONLINE TO BOTH PARKS AND FILL OUT THE WAIVERS TO SAVE TIME ON THE MORNING OF.**

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Gary @shmukster, and I, will be leading a blue/black run at AOAA on Friday.

As @matzell stated above, we like a timely departure.

In the lot by 8:30, ready to wheel, hit the trails no later than nine.

Save some time and fill out the Anthracite waiver here

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

All Right! Only a few more sleeps until Fall Crawl.

We need FIREWOOD!
I can bring some up, but they will likely be rounds and we may need to chop them up. I will also bring my chain saw.

Pacer

SILVER Star

To protect Pennsylvania's urban, suburban, and forested areas from exotic invasive species:

• Buy/burn locally cut firewood
  • If you have already brought firewood from another area, BURN IT. Do not leave it. Do not take it with you.
  • Encourage your friends and neighbors not to move firewood.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

To protect Pennsylvania's urban, suburban, and forested areas from exotic invasive species:

• Buy/burn locally cut firewood
  • If you have already brought firewood from another area, BURN IT. Do not leave it. Do not take it with you.
  • Encourage your friends and neighbors not to move firewood.
Oh, we'll burn it. These are not exotic trees, by any means.

Very regretfully gonna miss this one. The rain has us so far backed up with work, and I’m shooting my load going to Utah next month. I haven’t missed a Coalmine or Fall crawl since joining the club, but this will have to be the year. Have a blast.

shmukster

Very regretfully gonna miss this one. The rain has us so far backed up with work, and I’m shooting my load going to Utah next month. I haven’t missed a Coalmine or Fall crawl since joining the club, but this will have to be the year. Have a blast.
Damn Jeff I miss you already!!!!

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

My new plan is to drive directly to AOAA Friday AM. I figure I have a better chance of making the scheduled meeting time AND avoiding the majority of the rain.
I'll take McDonalds breakfast orders via text.

Top Bottom