Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You organizing it?

Oct. 13 at Rauch. I'd like to come up on the 11th wheel Rauch Friday 12th and Anthracite Saturday 13th. Or the other way around.

Fall Crawl 2018

Last edited:
Hey guys we are open to suggestions, please post over in the BBRC thread. AOAA is not out of the question. Maybe one day at each?

Thanks,
Rob

Found some nice (new to me anyway) trails at AAOA today you guys have to get up there one day during the fall crawl.

lets plan on that for friday before all the jeeps show up.

Wheel AOAA Friday
Wheel Rausch on Saturday

Found some nice (new to me anyway) trails at AAOA today you guys have to get up there one day during the fall crawl.

Thanks for scouting this out!

Would love to get in on this. Brand new Cruiser owner here.

This is a fun low key event to get your feet wet with. Get to know the crowd!

Word of warning it can be very addicting!

The word of warning should be about getting to know the crowd.

I'm pretty stoked, I know the fun of some of it, had a Nissan Pathfinder on 33s, years ago. First Toyota though, and first actual group, so that's pretty rad. Cant wait to have some fun

Don't mind me, I will be the one in a buggy on 40" competition sticky tires... just in case!

Gotta say, looking at the rates and whatnot, I'm probably down for Friday at AOAA, but cant justify Rausch for only one day.

Gotta say, looking at the rates and whatnot, I'm probably down for Friday at AOAA, but cant justify Rausch for only one day.

If I'm reading it right, 50 to wheel, 20 for a membership at Rausch, that I'm using once, vs 30 to wheel aoaa. I dont see myself going back this year, so I'm not buying a season pass for one visit. I'll drop 30 to run at aoaa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom