Fall Crawl

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

Oct. 13 at Rauch. I'd like to come up on the 11th wheel Rauch Friday 12th and Anthracite Saturday 13th. Or the other way around.

Fall Crawl 2018

Last edited:

matzell

SILVER Star

Hey guys we are open to suggestions, please post over in the BBRC thread. AOAA is not out of the question. Maybe one day at each?

Thanks,
Rob

shmukster

Found some nice (new to me anyway) trails at AAOA today you guys have to get up there one day during the fall crawl.

matzell

SILVER Star

lets plan on that for friday before all the jeeps show up.

Wheel AOAA Friday
Wheel Rausch on Saturday

I'm pretty stoked, I know the fun of some of it, had a Nissan Pathfinder on 33s, years ago. First Toyota though, and first actual group, so that's pretty rad. Cant wait to have some fun

Gotta say, looking at the rates and whatnot, I'm probably down for Friday at AOAA, but cant justify Rausch for only one day.

Gotta say, looking at the rates and whatnot, I'm probably down for Friday at AOAA, but cant justify Rausch for only one day.

If I'm reading it right, 50 to wheel, 20 for a membership at Rausch, that I'm using once, vs 30 to wheel aoaa. I dont see myself going back this year, so I'm not buying a season pass for one visit. I'll drop 30 to run at aoaa.

Top Bottom