Fall Crawl Planning Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Who's planning on going? Post up.

I'll be there Thursday afternoon. I think we should try to get the same camp location we had last year.

I will be bringing the Fireball and cider again and I'm pretty sure there will be Woodford as well, oh boy!

I was thinking of bringing chili, unless Bob is going to bring his again like last year.

I'll be there fridayprobably not going to camp though. Probably bring my older daughter.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

Who's planning on going? Post up.

I'll be there Thursday afternoon. I think we should try to get the same camp location we had last year.

I will be bringing the Fireball and cider again and I'm pretty sure there will be Woodford as well, oh boy!

I was thinking of bringing chili, unless Bob is going to bring his again like last year.

Chili is way beyond my skill level. I brought jambalaya with sausage last year so I'll do something similar this year assuming I can make it. I'll also be bringing some Fireball just for Steve.

I will hopefully be there friday afternoon. Found out two days ago that ive been picked for jury duty that wednesday! Ill be bringin some fire water!

I'll be there on Friday, probably late.

- Mark

I'll be there Thursday afternoon. Since it will be my first time at The Cove, I'll just be looking around for other CLCC folk.

Stump, it looks like you're doing the chili. I can bring a second batch if we think we'll need it (not sure how many we're feeding). If not, I'll plan to bring a kick-ass bacon jalapeno cornbread.

I am planning on Thursday as well

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I'll be there. Shooting for Thursday, but Friday early morning at the latest.

I'm bringing moonshine and apple pie moonshine. The rest is just filler....

Thinking of coming up Thursday night for Friday only .. Ive got a Halloween party at my house sat

I'm trying to convince the wife to let me bring my son up Friday morning, wheel with you guys and then come home Friday night. Is The Cove more similar to Rausch or Wind Rock?

If you want to wheel you will need to be registered.

The Cove is different than Rausch. The Cove is not open for wheeling to the public.

It unfortunately makes it difficult for anyone wanting to come out for a day trip.

If you are not registered you can come out as a passenger/ camper.

There will be a list of registered drivers at the office of the Cove, if your name isn't on that list, you will not be allowed to wheel. Your name does not need to be on the list to ride passenger or camp.

Registration closes tonight at midnight.

I've never been to The Cove. Are the campsite amenities similar to those at Rausch? Picnic tables, fire rings, porta-johns near where the CLCC crew will be camping? What's the firewood situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom