Fall Crawl Planning Thread (1 Viewer)

iptman

SILVER Star
From their FAQ.

Do you have any items for sale?

We sell ice, firewood, night crawlers, and we have vending machines that sell sodas.

Are we allowed to bring our own firewood?

Due to the introduction of non-native insect species, the USDA forest service recommends using firewood from local sources. As a convenience to our customers, we do sell local firewood. For more information, please see:

offcamberfj

SILVER Star
Theyre wood can get expensive. Best to pick up wood while your out on the trails. Bathrooms are all over the camp sites.

Skrewball

TLCA#18502
Bring a saw if you can. Any deadfall is fair game.

The poopers are simple, no running water in campground. They have showers and flush toilets at a dedicated shower house between the office and the campsite.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
No picnic tables where we are that I can recall, but we should have plenty of tables the way we all pack. I will bring my chain saw and go a-huntin for firewood on Thurs when I get to camp.

iptman

SILVER Star
Stump - When are you heading out there Thursday? I'm trying to see if maybe I can come out Thursday night since I have to come home Saturday after lunch.

From their FAQ.

Do you have any items for sale?

We sell ice, firewood, night crawlers, and we have vending machines that sell sodas.

Are we allowed to bring our own firewood?

Due to the introduction of non-native insect species, the USDA forest service recommends using firewood from local sources. As a convenience to our customers, we do sell local firewood. For more information, please see:

Last time I was there it was like 8 bucks for like 5 pieces from a pile near the office .. of course someone was watching the pile as well.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
He wrote ice and I read wood.

Sam, yes, I do like ice in my drinks.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
A dusk run... I like it. I don't see why not since we are already there, unless wheeling is a seperate specific thing... They can't catch us all :steer:

Skrewball

TLCA#18502
All the wheeling is guided. We weren't planning any wheeling on Thurs.

I'm not saying no, I'm not saying yes........

Basically, find me when you get there and we'll talk.

Onur

52122-60140
GOLD Star
Anyone who wants parts brought up to them, please let me know as I am already bring up parts for Roger and Alex. Be happy to bring up parts for other folks.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom