Fall Crawl - Georgia on My Mind (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
I am trying to get a roof rack to Sharpsburg, GA (eventually).... if it can get from The Cove far enough south the buyer can pick it up.... Anyone in the Carolinas coming?

Mark

I am trying to get a roof rack to Sharpsburg, GA (eventually).... if it can get from The Cove far enough south the buyer can pick it up.... Anyone in the Carolinas coming?

Mark

There are a few Carolina folks coming up and they my be able to help out. I would post in the ONSC club house and see what you get back.

@woytovich Do you still need this? I know I offered my services in a different thread but I can't find it now.

My plan would be picking it up at FC, back to Charlotte, @forrest5000 (or someone) gets it to Greenville, SC to @JToobe who gets it to ATL (if he still heads there often). Maybe they'll chime in here to confirm/deny availability. There are likely to be some other options, too.

EDIT: How large, how heavy, gutter or load bar mounts? Besides the other guys' constraints, the answers might influence what I drive to FC.

Last edited:
Rack specs here

@woytovich Do you still need this? I know I offered my services in a different thread but I can't find it now.

My plan would be picking it up at FC, back to Charlotte, @forrest5000 (or someone) gets it to Greenville, SC to @JToobe who gets it to ATL (if he still heads there often). Maybe they'll chime in here to confirm/deny availability. There are likely to be some other options, too.

EDIT: How large, how heavy, gutter or load bar mounts? Besides the other guys' constraints, the answers might influence what I drive to FC.
Definitely possible!

38lbs makes this soooo much easier!
Sounds good. I’m still interested. I am traveling the next 3 weeks on business though. Of course I’ll be home on weekends.
As long as @woytovich gets your money, we can delay delivery to accommodate all of us. It'll obviously be slower than a straight shot, anyway.

Adam: money received.
Who is getting this from me at the FC? I'll rely on them finding me... I'll be wheeling a grey 60 with NY plates... I won't be hard to find...
Thanks all ....

Adam: money received.
Who is getting this from me at the FC? I'll rely on them finding me... I'll be wheeling a grey 60 with NY plates... I won't be hard to find...
Thanks all ....
I am. Green 80 with NC plate. And probably the only winch there with shiny yellow line.

Rack is on its way tomorrow morning via the kindness of another Gotham City Land Cruisers member Chris Monez. (Unfortunately I will not be able to attend due to unforeseen family medical issues)
I hope you all have BIG FUN and may the traction be with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom