Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was originally planning to be there Thursday but UPS had other plans so I’ll be leaving after the UPS guy shows up on Friday….

My wife is coming along and we are bringing a small selection of merch, hats, stickers, patches and keychains mostly. Maybe a few hoodies, but not a lot of shirts and other apparel.

If you’d like me to bring something specific, send me a note and I’ll let you know if it’s too late or not :)

I was originally planning to be there Thursday but UPS had other plans so I’ll be leaving after the UPS guy shows up on Friday….

My wife is coming along and we are bringing a small selection of merch, hats, stickers, patches and keychains mostly. Maybe a few hoodies, but not a lot of shirts and other apparel.

If you’d like me to bring something specific, send me a note and I’ll let you know if it’s too late or not :)

I'd definitely be more interested in shirts and hoodies than stickers and such

I got wood!

E7F53589-8050-4115-81D1-01AB8BD31D0E.jpeg

Anyone that’s coming north through Greensboro that wants to cut down several large dead trees on my property for firewood, please do :)

Got any youth size shirts? My daughter needs some swag. Youth small or medium.

@davidp14 it is fine to cut dead wood. I’d rather bring my contribution then I can set around and drink.
And I only live 30 min away so it makes it easier to haul.

I won’t have much room for firewood. I will probably support the Cove peeps and buy some there.

I won’t have much room for firewood. I will probably support the Cove peeps and buy some there.
The Cove sells it for $5 for 4 pieces. (I’m marking that up but it’s expensive)
We should have enough we can use that as a last resort.

I'm looking around 5pm arrival as well. Gonna be perfect weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom