Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought a entire truck bed full year before last and they didn't say a word.
Speaking of which. Do we want to do that again?
If you can swing it, yes.

I will be bringing a Tundra bed full of wood I have cut and split. But we ran out last year. And we don’t want to run out again.

Last edited:
I will be bringing a Tundra bed full of wood I have cut and split. But we ran out last year. And we don’t want to run out again.
This would not have any thing to do with the fire pit 20 foot ring and 5 foot height would it????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would not have any thing to do with the fire pit 20 foot ring and 5 foot height would it????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was cold

Some things to be aware of when transporting firewood.

Some things to be aware of when transporting firewood.

don't worry, they're going to douse it all in gasoline anyway.. :rofl:

@CakeMountain you are correct! Im not worried about the wood I bring I live on the other side of the mountain. And The cove charges an outrageous amount for there wood.
The Big Dog guys will go up 2 or 3 Days before there event and pull out Dead fall cut it and split it.

Is anyone going to go out on trails or are you guys all just gonna start then stand around fires the whole time?

No silly, we also roast marsh mellows and sing camp fire songs!

Are you offering to bring the Karaoke machine?

1661558458915.png

hopefully we wont have anyone really drunk like last year. That was just sad to see a person that drunk at an event.

hopefully we wont have anyone really drunk like last year. That was just sad to see a person that drunk at an event.

What a wet towel you are, lol.

What a wet towel you are, lol.
i dont mind getting loose but it was embarrassing and even made a few people leave the fire pit early

I didn't mean to give the impression that the Fall Crawl is a drunk fest. We can have fun and drink responsibly without being embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom