Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I had to bow out this year due to a conflict with the date that involves others. I had a great time last year and definitely plan to be back next year!

Yup, everyone pays for camping/wheeling fees at The Cove’s front office.

It’s a good idea to bring your own firewood, as buying from the office is very expensive.
Good call, I will definitely bring some!

FYI on firewood. You may want to keep it “hidden” if you bring it in. They are a tree farm and probably don’t want outside wood brought in.
"Tree farm" must be what they tell the tax man. I know some people who do the same with their land

I am in, I am guessing we pay for camping on-site at the Cove when we check in? Thanks
It's all on the Fall Crawl information page that you had to scroll thru to get to the registration link. :grinpimp::meh:

Last edited:
FYI on firewood. You may want to keep it “hidden” if you bring it in. They are a tree farm and probably don’t want outside wood brought in.
Never seen them take exception.

They did not give me any trouble but the wood came from the other side of the mountain.

I brought a entire truck bed full year before last and they didn't say a word.
Speaking of which. Do we want to do that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom