Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirmed that my (edit: had to make a couple phone calls but decided to go with Bud Built for the sliders too) Bud Built sliders and skids will arrive by the end of this month. So the "Luna" LC 200 is a go for this. Super stoked! :)

Last edited:
Just confirmed that my White Knuckle sliders and Bud Built skids will arrive by the end of this month. So the "Luna" LC 200 is a go for this. Super stoked! :)
awesome cant wait to see ya again!

Just confirmed that my White Knuckle sliders and Bud Built skids will arrive by the end of this month. So the "Luna" LC 200 is a go for this. Super stoked! :)
Just confirmed that we are gonna drag that 200 over every inch of that property. When your side curtain airbags go off on the Bunny rock garden this will be an excellent opportunity to tell the wife - I told you so.

Just confirmed that we are gonna drag that 200 over every inch of that property. When your side curtain airbags go off on the Bunny rock garden this will be an excellent opportunity to tell the wife - I told you so.
Mr. T got that covered...

1660702981818.png

And the lift is going in before FC. So should be good to go and I'll try to get a winch in there too...

And the lift is going in before FC. So should be good to go and I'll try to get a winch in there too...
Don't worry we'll drag that van thru even if you don't have a winch

Don't worry we'll drag that van thru even if you don't have a winch
Does this mean you'll wheel the 200 for the first time in years? (other than potts)

Ahmad's 200 performed well for a fat girl in UT and AZ earlier this year.
She’s not fat! Just pleasantly plump.

Does this mean you'll wheel the 200 for the first time in years? (other than potts)
Haha! It's only been a few months since I wheeled her properly. You're just not around when the big girl hits the trails.

She’s not fat! Just pleasantly plump.
You're too kind! She's been on the scales and there's no denying she's a whale.

Haha! It's only been a few months since I wheeled her properly. You're just not around when the big girl hits the trails.

Let me know the next time...I want to see the send in person

larry-enticer.gif

I can confirm this! I towed it back from PA last year, she has a heavy rear end! We had to unload and put stuff in the back of my pickup to keep the trailer from swaying and it is already nose heavy.

If you registered for Fall Crawl last year, you should have received an email this morning announcing the registration date.

For those who didn't register, or didn't receive the email (check you junk/spam folder).

Event registration will open on Tuesday, 23 August at 7pm.

Event information webpage is HERE

Ih8mud Event page is HERE

Everyone dont forget to hit the early sign up to save your spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom