Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bring that thing that looks like it used to be a 70! I want to eyeball those axles, lol.
It has some 79 series left in it. The axles are 1 tons - Dana 60 in front with chromoly shafts - 14 bolt rear - 5:38s at the diffs with Sumo low range T-case gears. Cummins powered - 14” Kings in front - leafs in back on 43s and a bunch of other s***. I will probably end up bringing it. Need to get it dialed in for Dusy and Fordyce next summer

Thank you to Stump, Ahmad, Andrew, and everyone else's name that escapes me that made this happen again this year! I appreciate your hard work and effort. The signup process was pretty smooth. :)

12 spots left, I guess my 8:43 update is a little late. Looks like it will sell out faster than last year.

Glad I got two spots ( one for me and another for my brother ) it’s selling fast this year … can’t wait … hoping not to break my fj60 this year … last year two birfields 🤦🏼‍♂️ … this year installed chromoly birfields and shafts … can’t wait to see if they hold up lol… see you all there

1661304852054.png

5 spots left for those of you slacking!

Been trying to solicit more 200's from surrounding states. @Diff Kraken bringing one along!

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Ahmad - I hope you are going to get your 200 out this year at the Cove!
If there's a rainy day you can count me in on wheeling the 200 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom