Ethanol Free Gas near DC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there anywhere reasonably close (like 20 mins tops) to DC to get ethanol free 87?

I’m curious how the 62 would run on it.

Google results lead me to believe the closest stations are near Front Royal and Winchester.

I only know of 2 stations and they are in Winchester. And they are out of ethanol free at the moment.

Warrenton BP right as you get off 29 and Southern States in Culpeper. Both way outside 20 minutes. If I know I'm going out that way I always take a gas can or 2 to fill up. Mostly for yard equipment but that's also what I try to keep in the 40 with a little stabil.

The Exxon in Marshall sells ethanol free gas. Exit 27 off of 66W I believe. More than 20 min FWIW.

The only place I ever get it is in Winchester when I visit my parents. I tried to find some around MoCo but no luck! I think there’s a place in Frederick MD but still nowhere close to the district

Visited the 40's preferred natural habitat today in Charlotte. Non-E 87 at $2.49/g. Full on CRR filth mode, to boot!

IMG_8748.jpg

Pure gas app is awesome. A couple of years ago I drove my 60 to hot springs Arkansas and only used non ethanol for the 1800 mile round trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom