Escape Gear for 97 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just placed an order for a set of front covers and a dash cover for the LX. At this point they can’t quote a lead time due to corona virus. Hopefully they will be worth the wait. I tried search and found slot of 100 series guys running these but not much for the 80. Anyone running these in their rig? Pics?

Yep, Installed a couple months ago. The headrests didn't fit the best, but I'm happy overall.

EG22.jpg

EG11.jpg

Just placed an order for a set of front covers and a dash cover for the LX. At this point they can’t quote a lead time due to corona virus. Hopefully they will be worth the wait. I tried search and found slot of 100 series guys running these but not much for the 80. Anyone running these in their rig? Pics?
Interested to see the dash cover, i need something terribly for mine and dont want to rip dash apart and spend $400.

Interested to see the dash cover, i need something terribly for mine and dont want to rip dash apart and spend $400.
Same here. I could buy a used dash for about $250 but it’s 23 years old just like mine is and IMHO a dash that old is living on borrowed time. I’m going to run this cover and if I don’t like it I will talk to some upholstery shops about recovering my dash. I think I’ll like this cover though.
I will be sure to post pics when it comes in but I don’t think it will be very soon. Today was the first day they were reopen from the shutdown and I ordered early this morning. They sent me an email correspondence pretty quickly to let me know these were not in stock and would have to be made. Customer service seems good so far.
You can find some pics of the dash cover on google image. Has some nice storage pockets in it. I think I’ll like it.

Very nice guys. Thanks for the pictures. So far escape gear has been in communication with me several times to make sure I get the right products. Customer service seems great so far. We shall see how long it takes to get them. The price right now is pretty darn good even with the $90 shipping from SA. May be the current exchange rate.

pics lol?? if its oak and 95-97 i have one i will sell you cheaper than 400 bucks if you are willing to come pick it up.

The price right now is pretty darn good even with the $90 shipping from SA. May be the current exchange rate.

I"m curious to know how this order works out for you. Been looking at these same covers for a while, and close to pulling the trigger. Post back up when you get shipping info. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom