Will 80 series seat covers from Escape gear fit a LX450? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just as the thread title asks - anyone know if the Eascape Gear seat covers for an 80 will work on a LX450? While I'm asking - is there a US based order path of just online via their site? Thanks

I am pretty sure you can use them on an LX450. And you can order from Equipt 1 here -- Escape Gear Seats.

And I am sure that if you call Equipt 1 they can answer your questions.

Jared

Yes the covers will fit the LX 450.

There is a us based distributor, I just don't recall who

Do a search on this site for their name and read the attached threads, as I know it's listed.

Otherwise Google us distribution for them.

Equipt Outfitters are US distributors...that said, when I just checked the site, it says issues with the Escape Gear stuff. I'd give them a call as they had a very specific tire cover that I wanted in stock this past summer....Escape Gear logo on the pocket version in grey for my 315. I had it in a week.

My 80 came with the seat covers from the PO, so I wanted to get some for my son's '13 4Runner last Christmas. Ordered through Escape Gear directly and they shipped them from SA for next to nothing through DHL. Took a month or so backlog as they were on "holiday" for most of January, but kept us informed on the production and eventual shipping (which was about a week). When I reached out this summer for the tire cover, they were very helpful and happy to ship it from SA, but would cost $250 for a $100 item. Fortunately I found it at Equipt for the same price & minimal (or maybe free) shipping.

But here's the message on the Escape Gear portal on their site:
UNFORTUNATELY THE ESCAPE GEAR PORTAL IS HAVING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. MANY OPTIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR CHECKOUT AND LOAD TIMES ARE SLOW. YOU ARE WELCOME TO EXPLORE THE SITE, BUT FOR ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT 866-703-1026.

I have the covers in my 80 on cloth seats, may be a little tighter fit on leather, but mine have a little extra room in them, so I think you'd be fine.

Last edited:
Looks like Equipt is showing the Escape Gear seat covers back in stock...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom