ENDS TODAY 9/29/23 - additional 25% off and free shipping on Toyota parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I already have one, but FYI, you can still get new carpet, and today would be the day to do it:

View attachment 3442964

It may take a year to arrive, but I did the same :D

1696008607480.png

I was so busy today I didn't get online to this forum (and didn't get the notice) until after midnight (it's now 4am Saturday my time), and the sale appears to be done, so was it only for one day (Friday) ???

Last edited:
I was so busy today I didn't get online to this forum (and didn't get the notice) until after midnight (it's now 4am Saturday my time), and the sale appears to be done, so was it only for one day (Friday) ???
I think it was the month of September but I didn’t hear about it until late.

I did go back to that long thread but it seemed to start out talking about a 15% discount (I get more than that at my local dealer) but then I see a few people did post that they were getting the super discount this week, it just didn't stand out among all the other threads so missed it.

Oh well.

I have been needing differential help since this happened.

I saw the link to this sale, and checked the price on a new one:

diff carrier.png

That seems pretty close to the cost of removing of having my differential rebuilt with a new ring and pinion. And according to this post by @OGBeno that price is less than the dealer cost in 2022;

33492.png

So I went for it. I am hoping it shows up.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom