ENDS TODAY 9/29/23 - additional 25% off and free shipping on Toyota parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
Did a price check on the few parts I need to pick up in the months ahead and Serra's price for all of them was pretty much double that of Partsouq. Serra could be a good deal on some items but it's probably worth doing some comparison shopping as the 25% discount may not be enough to match other suppliers prices.

Did a price check on the few parts I need to pick up in the months ahead and Serra's price for all of them was pretty much double that of Partsouq. Serra could be a good deal on some items but it's probably worth doing some comparison shopping as the 25% discount may not be enough to match other suppliers prices.
Go all the way to checkout and youll see an additional 25% applied and free shipping over $75.

Thanks,

I understand that the discount doesn't show until checkout but for the parts I checked there was no need to go that far. If an item is twice as expensive and free shipping won't offset the remaining 25% overage, after discount, then buying from Serra, even at 25% off will cost more than buying from the source that lists at half of Serra's prices.

It's possible that if you are looking to buy something that is very expensive to ship or that Serra hasn't marked up so much this will be a good deal but I just wanted to pass along what I found when I looked up the parts I've got in my buy list.

Anyone know if they will ship a hood?
Here is what the terms say. I don't see why not but you may still have some cost if it exceeds the $200 threshold.

Free Shipping Promotion

Toyota Parts Center Online is committed to providing Genuine Toyota Parts and Accessories to our online customers. From providing automotive batteries, headlights, windshield wipers, brakes and other Genuine Toyota Accessories and Parts, we want to make sure we are here for you. We are offering Free Ground Shipping on qualifying autoparts.toyota.com purchases over $75 (free shipping offer is up to $200 Value, discount automatically applied at checkout, Dealer Participation may vary). The offer may be combined with other online promotions or discounts being offered by participating Toyota Parts Center Online dealers. Not valid on in-store pickup fees.

Here is what the terms say. I don't see why not but you may still have some cost if it exceeds the $200 threshold.

Free Shipping Promotion

Toyota Parts Center Online is committed to providing Genuine Toyota Parts and Accessories to our online customers. From providing automotive batteries, headlights, windshield wipers, brakes and other Genuine Toyota Accessories and Parts, we want to make sure we are here for you. We are offering Free Ground Shipping on qualifying autoparts.toyota.com purchases over $75 (free shipping offer is up to $200 Value, discount automatically applied at checkout, Dealer Participation may vary). The offer may be combined with other online promotions or discounts being offered by participating Toyota Parts Center Online dealers. Not valid on in-store pickup fees.

Thanks. I just emailed them - will post back if I get a reply.

This is a pretty legit deal.

11101-69107 as an example:

$300 less than another US Toyota dealer that I used to regularly use.

44320-60182

$50 less

Last edited:
Yeah, if they have 11101-69107 (cylinder head) it's a really good price (1,608.93 list, 1206.70 discounted) and shipping would be pretty relevant as well.

Thanks for posting. Spent $300 and compared what I needed to Partsouq. For my items this deal was right at Partsouq prices (before Partsouq shipping). So probably saved me about $70.

Having bought so much T sht a couple of years ago, there are def cases where you can't find/get it on partsouq or partsouq is actually more expensive than your competitive USA based T parts dealer.

Like if you want a power steering pump, this here is the deal of the year (so I picked it up :D).

Screenshot 2023-09-29 8.26.26 AM.png

Pays to research.

Nice work, @subzali

Last edited:
Thanks. I just emailed them - will post back if I get a reply.
Be careful with shipping large items like this. In my experience it’s best to get these at your local dealer so you can properly inspect it and refuse it if needed. My local dealer has a 30-day return policy on specific items like hoods.

I had a factory defective one and it was a PITA to get it replaced.

Be careful with shipping large items like this. In my experience it’s best to get these at your local dealer so you can properly inspect it and refuse it if needed. My local dealer has a 30-day return policy on specific items like hoods.

I had a factory defective one and it was a PITA to get it replaced.

They replied and said they will only ship LTL Freight. My next question is if the $200 shipping discount still applies to that - awaiting response.

They replied and said they will only ship LTL Freight. My next question is if the $200 shipping discount still applies to that - awaiting response.
It isn’t worth it. My local dealer sells hoods for under $700. What is it at Decatur?

It isn’t worth it. My local dealer sells hoods for under $700. What is it at Decatur?

$396 after this promotion + whatever he says for freight. If the $200 shipping discount applies to freight and it's only another $100, then it's a hood shipped to Flagstaff for $500. What say you? Worth the risk, or just source from a dealer within driving distance of Flagstaff?

Ok, I changed my mind about buying a hood, but I did get a response about how LTL freight would work:

"It [the $200 shipping discount] would apply but the website won't take into account LTL freight charges. Those would have to be charged separately once we get a quote."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom