Builds 'Ele'Ele Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks it was a good time. I need to make another batch of the UCAs all sold out right now.

J
Sold out?! Sure you wont have a set when you reopen in Feb!? Ha Ha. I'd like to get set for Esme, but I have a list of other things.

Full day, but lots done! 4.75" lift gain with 295s and TourFlex.

2.5" TourFlex w/ 53mm fronts and 45mm adjustable rears
Extended sway links
Adjustable panhard
Diff Drop
Sliders
Snorkel
7" headlight and grill from @kelly saad (Still need to glue the T O Y O T A letters on)
34" ST Maxx and Method wheels

Still to come:
Reboot CVs
Front winch bumper
Rear bumper (single swing- tire centered)
Roof Rack

IMG_20190118_122752431.jpg

IMG_20190119_141101365.jpg

IMG_20190119_141053809.jpg

IMG_20190119_141046675.jpg

IMG_20190119_141131127.jpg

Last edited:
Hey J, you putting your UCA's on this one?

Yes. I actually have one arm on right now.... Need a new bolt for the other side. Bolt rounded on the one and need to run to Toyota and get a new one.

I had a customer (AHC delete) send me this pic on his TourFlex install with my arms.

Hoyem.jpg

Yes. I actually have one arm on right now.... Need a new bolt for the other side. Bolt rounded on the one and need to run to Toyota and get a new one.

I had a customer (AHC delete) send me this pic on his TourFlex install with my arms.

View attachment 1883615
Those look real nice!

The front looks super clean with the Lights and grill by @kelly saad and then the clear turn lenses, great contrast clean and mean. Makes me want to upgrade to that look.

Mr. Trail Tailor. Was Ele Ele going to be the test subject for the Solid Axle Swap Kit? If your selling this one, are we going to see a Trail Tailor SAS sometime. Just curious over here. I'd hate to be on your "Do NOT Sell To List" for bothering your creativity.

Vince

Mr. Trail Tailor. Was Ele Ele going to be the test subject for the Solid Axle Swap Kit? If your selling this one, are we going to see a Trail Tailor SAS sometime. Just curious over here. I'd hate to be on your "Do NOT Sell To List" for bothering your creativity.

Vince

I have a 100 in storage in Spokane that I need to go fetch. I still have this kit in the works, just need to catch some more free time.

Jason

Extended sway links
Adjustable panhard
Diff Drop
Sliders
Snorkel
7" headlight and grill from @kelly saad (Still need to glue the T O Y O T A letters on)

Still to come:
Reboot CVs
Front winch bumper
Roof Rack

View attachment 1883576

View attachment 1883577

View attachment 1883578

View attachment 1883579

View attachment 1883580
I like the extra beef those sliders are packing.

I’ve been begging for a rear swingout with a centered carrier. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

(There may be a rear Slee for sale in the future)

Last edited:

Extended sway links
Adjustable panhard
Diff Drop
Sliders
Snorkel

Still to come:
Reboot CVs
Front winch bumper
Roof Rack

What tire pressure are you running for street? It sounds like a dumb question, but the tire shop sent me out the door with 40psi in all four 275-70-18 BFG KO2's. I dropped down to 35psi and stock (on the door jamb) is 29f/27r. Thinking I should go down more, but there's not a good baseline for tire pressure on a 100.

What tire pressure are you running for street? It sounds like a dumb question, but the tire shop sent me out the door with 40psi in all four 275-70-18 BFG KO2's. I dropped down to 35psi and stock (on the door jamb) is 29f/27r. Thinking I should go down more, but there's not a good baseline for tire pressure on a 100.

I'm at 42 right now, because that's where my tire guy set them out when he mounted them and brought them to me. Once I get my bumpers on I'll chalk test each tire to see where I need to be. Probably around the 33-35 mark.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom