Electrical Tech Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Planning to attend. Hope to put on a better classroom performance than the Ham class. Will bring pillow just in case

Hey, anyone who can sleep thru the class and pass the test has got to be scintillatingly brilliant!
Glad you can make it, bring a blanket too, just in case its chilly. :)

Bad news!
I was just notified that the classroom we planned to use for the electrical tech day is no longer available. :frown:
Does anyone have access to a classroom with a white/chalk board that we can use? Unfortunately, the class will have to be postponed until we can find a classroom. Sorry. I’ll keep looking for an alternative location.

Are chalkboards still out there? Am I showing my age?

I have an office Confrence room but I have to go out of town. If we have to postpone We can use my office Confrence room on another weekend.

I think last time I was trying to get the room there was something about some kind of group insurance thing. Is that something the club already has?

My basement?? I think the seating needs can be fulfilled. Insurance requirements can be waived. White chalk board can be covered with a portable. Fine by me if it solves the problem. This way if I fall asleep I can nap in comfort. Also mini car show in the driveway during smoke and coffee breaks.

I’ve never counted chairs, but I think I have at least seating for 20 between bar stools, deck chairs, wrap around couch and that’s not counting camp chairs people can bring if we have over flow. I’ve had 75 people in the basement before no problem, but of course Ed might get stage fright.

Thanks for the rescue Jeff. Works for me. When is a good starting time for you?
Yeaaaa, the class is back on again :clap:
Stage fright? Yes, a shocking potential that I am currently resisting. Maybe I should just stay ohm. :geek:

@davesax36 - I'm not sure about the insurance.
@Von Hayek - next time we have a class we can introduce your chalkboard to schematics

So is the class back on this weekend?
If so when/ where?
If a place is needed still I can check on the community room at the town of warrenton.
Yes. The class is back on.
PM @Tikicruiser for the location. It will be at his house. Same location as the holiday party.
Time is TBD. Probably 9:00ish.
Thanks for offering to check on the Warrenton community room.

My office is in Dulles but it looks like you are good to go! Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom