Electrical Tech Day

emorth

Bad news!
I was just notified that the classroom we planned to use for the electrical tech day is no longer available. :frown:
Does anyone have access to a classroom with a white/chalk board that we can use? Unfortunately, the class will have to be postponed until we can find a classroom. Sorry. I’ll keep looking for an alternative location.

Are chalkboards still out there? Am I showing my age?

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

I have an office Confrence room but I have to go out of town. If we have to postpone We can use my office Confrence room on another weekend.

My basement?? I think the seating needs can be fulfilled. Insurance requirements can be waived. White chalk board can be covered with a portable. Fine by me if it solves the problem. This way if I fall asleep I can nap in comfort. Also mini car show in the driveway during smoke and coffee breaks.

I’ve never counted chairs, but I think I have at least seating for 20 between bar stools, deck chairs, wrap around couch and that’s not counting camp chairs people can bring if we have over flow. I’ve had 75 people in the basement before no problem, but of course Ed might get stage fright.

I will be out of town, but I have a full-size academic chalk board that we use for homeschooling that can be used if someone feels like getting lunch in Annapolis.

emorth

Thanks for the rescue Jeff. Works for me. When is a good starting time for you?
Yeaaaa, the class is back on again :clap:
Stage fright? Yes, a shocking potential that I am currently resisting. Maybe I should just stay ohm. :geek:

@davesax36 - I'm not sure about the insurance.
@Von Hayek - next time we have a class we can introduce your chalkboard to schematics

1MOA

SILVER Star
So is the class back on this weekend?
If so when/ where?
If a place is needed still I can check on the community room at the town of warrenton.

emorth

I have an office Confrence room but I have to go out of town. If we have to postpone We can use my office Confrence room on another weekend.
Thanks for the offer. Where is your conference room located?

emorth

So is the class back on this weekend?
If so when/ where?
If a place is needed still I can check on the community room at the town of warrenton.
Yes. The class is back on.
PM @Tikicruiser for the location. It will be at his house. Same location as the holiday party.
Time is TBD. Probably 9:00ish.
Thanks for offering to check on the Warrenton community room.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Oh, the stress of keeping up with this thread! At least now it might happen while I'm back in town. I vote for Tiki's place no matter what.

Top Bottom