Wanted Early(ish) Front Bench Seats and Rear Jump Seats (1967) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Fellow Mudders,

My recently acquired project is lack the factory front seats (non-headrest version). I'm looking for at the minimum decent frames of which I can restore. I'm located in the Seattle area but would be happy to travel for the right seats (and other parts?); I can bring my own tools and do the hard work as well:)

Thanks,
James

20161006_164442.jpg

That looks like a solid early 40! I have a driver seat from a 1968 including the frame/mount if you can't find the pair. Ill pm you my info.

I'm in Indiana. Not sure if Fastenal will ship them to you, however I have a complete set that came from my rust free California cruiser. Going aftermarket seats in it. I have both front seats with good frames needing recovered. I also have the jump seats in great condition needing covers. As far as price goes I will go 300.00 for all since you have to ship them.

I'm in California and have a set I just took out of a 2/69/40 Front complete bench needs new covers, and rear jumps have the armrest's cut off and need pads and covers. $200.00 for fronts and rears. John

Thanks everyone for the quick responses! Redgrr I emailed you however maybe I'l wait a bit and see if I can find something closer. John in Cali, I think you might be a good way to go; let me wait a few more days or so and see if anyone here in WA has any seats.

James

I'm in Indiana. Not sure if Fastenal will ship them to you, however I have a complete set that came from my rust free California cruiser. Going aftermarket seats in it. I have both front seats with good frames needing recovered. I also have the jump seats in great condition needing covers. As far as price goes I will go 300.00 for all since you have to ship them.
That's a good price for all; I'm afraid however the shipping will be just as much...I will keep you in mind however because a complete set is most desirable for me. Thanks, James.

That's a good price for all; I'm afraid however the shipping will be just as much...I will keep you in mind however because a complete set is most desirable for me. Thanks, James.
If Fastenal will ship to Washington it would cost 150.00 to ship all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom