Early Hard top rain gutters? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm restoring a 1963 corrugated hard top. The sides and roof are in great shape, but the drip rails are toast. I've reached out to a couple of the main venders who sell the kits, but they are all for the newer hard top. Does anyone know of a vender who makes them? Looking like I will have to have them fabricated... Also, does anyone have a bi-fold rear hatch or roof vent??

I'm restoring a 1963 corrugated hard top. The sides and roof are in great shape, but the drip rails are toast. I've reached out to a couple of the main venders who sell the kits, but they are all for the newer hard top. Does anyone know of a vender who makes them? Looking like I will have to have them fabricated... Also, does anyone have a bi-fold rear hatch or roof vent??

No kits for early hard tops. Finding a used one could be hard. Getting it made or salvaging as much of yours as you can and making or using/modifying FJ40 gutter parts is probably best bet to get one. I might have a bi-fold door, I'll check and let you know.

Last edited:
No kits for early hard tops. Finding a used one could be hard. Getting it made or salvaging as much of yours and making or using/modifying FJ40 gutter parts is probably best bet to get one. I might have a bi-fold door, I'll check and let you know.
Ok. Thanks that would be awesome

If you post a few photos of what you are working with I'm sure you will get some more specific advise.

X2 on what yours looks like
you may be able to use a new kit and section into your existing,
or
buy 2 and make 1 that fits your old top.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom