SOLD Early dome light FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Looking for useable switch and domelight, including mount bracket. Pics pulled from internet for reference. Message me if you have one or both sitting on the shelf.
Thanks in advance.
Mark

156-40Adome.jpg

CD08EFE7-1824-4E18-840C-25885FFA5353.jpeg

We got you covered with a switch

proper boots for it.
Interior dash switches did not come with rear protective rubber boots to be clear here. Switches mounted in the engine bay and under the truck for sure though.

Last edited:
Agreed, but the boots are nice because those exposed terminals stick out in the pocket area.
Second that. I bang my head over people that think that everything Toyota made was sacrosanct, and can’t be improved upon. Matt’s improved F engine alternator adjuster bracket is another example of ‘better than stock’.

Second that. I bang my head over people that think that everything Toyota made was sacrosanct, and can’t be improved upon. Matt’s improved F engine alternator adjuster bracket is another example of ‘better than stock’.
My comment was on the “proper” comment. It’s important to be clear what was stock and what was not. No one said you can’t improve a part or add a custom option, but it should be clear that it’s an added custom part.

Sorry, my god.

- my original description from day 1 always included the word's " added feature " & KIT ....:meh:

-
1703380349881.png

(A)1.1 - Copy1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom