Does anyone make reproduction Shift Instructions and VIN plates? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DangerNoodle

Essentially a fire wielding monkey.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
I'm pretty sure I have seen that people are making them, but I have no idea who. I'm missing a vin plate thanks to my PO, and my shifting instructions are wrong. If anyone could point me in the direction of eone who does that, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Noodle.

Here's shift instructions...

A quick search found these guys, and they have s*** knobs as well.
I can' verify anything (no affiliation) but could be worth a look.

I was looking at making my own replacement shift stick knob and matching plates at some point. but the FJ55 shift instructions are a sticker wich would be easy to replicate.

Check with @shipmag he makes custom plates and they are very nice

Send me a pm and the drive system tou want. You can look on ebay i sell them there but mudders get them 23.95 plus the $8.30
Ride inside the usa.

Awesome! I need to finalize my drivetrain 100%, but I'll definitely be grabbing one from you.

I'm pretty sure I have seen that people are making them, but I have no idea who. I'm missing a vin plate thanks to my PO, and my shifting instructions are wrong. If anyone could point me in the direction of eone who does that, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Noodle.
What year engine bay plate you need

I have a precious’s few remaining

77 would be the year I need.

You must have said grace at dinner ?
I have only
1 of each remaining

77 engine bay

77 door jamb

E6BDC114-D208-4F2E-8364-AC7429D77937.jpeg

1605934641855.png
4847905F-9A60-4D27-9AFD-58DB4DB5BBFB.jpeg

Do you do the engraving as well?

Not any longer

the Covid took the life of the elderly gentlemen who owned the shop I used to work at part time

shipmag made a custom plate for me showing my twin stick and sm420 shifting. Look it up on a thread called "shift plates"

Not any longer

the Covid took the life of the elderly gentlemen who owned the shop I used to work at part time

Unfortunate. Sorry to hear about that. How much for both plates?

shipmag made a custom plate for me showing my twin stick and sm420 shifting. Look it up on a thread called "shift plates"

Thanks, Alec! I'll look for that thread.

Sorry, I just don't know how to link it for you

I just found it. It looks like I would need pretty much the same plate you have, for the doubler and twinsticks.

Any chance you and Dennis want to go run Chinaman Gulch when I get this build done?

You must have said grace at dinner ?
I have only
1 of each remaining

77 engine bay

77 door jamb

View attachment 2501890

View attachment 2501891View attachment 2501892
Those are very cool. Excellent work.

If I ever get close to finishing my truck... shiny paint and all, I’ll have to get a full set of custom plates made to match my specs. It’d be a very cool topper on the cake.

Sorry purists, mine will have a ‘72 4 bolt 350 with TPI off a Camaro. It still has a Toyota 4-speed, but the case has been modded to have a square shift pattern that also includes 2wd Low range.

It’d be a lot of fun to try to convince people it came that way. The way things are heading, future generations won’t even know what spark plugs are. If things go well, it’ll all look stock(ish).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom