Does Amazon Green 2013-15 Exist? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You're killing me. It is "nori" as in seaweed in Japanese, not "noir" as in black in French

Thx, now I can’t stop thinking about a built noir green lc200. I like my matte od green but next to the noir green (mine does have a lot of pollen on it in the pic) I don’t like my color as much as before.

View attachment 3252458

View attachment 3252459
I like the wrap. It is unique, not like it is trying to pretend to be Amazon green, just cool on it's own.

Thx, now I can’t stop thinking about a built noir green lc200. I like my matte od green but next to the noir green (mine does have a lot of pollen on it in the pic) I don’t like my color as much as before.

View attachment 3252458

View attachment 3252459
Well you do have the next best thing!

Glad you decided to keep it, another $30k for a full glass out high quality respray in Nori Green Could make it reality!

BTW, what skids did you add?

Glad you decided to keep it, another $30k for a full glass out high quality respray in Nori Green Could make it reality!

Thanks. Went with slee.

Veering a bit, but I used to have a Cyprus Green GX470. One of the most handsome SUVs ever made IMO.
1681389022506.jpeg

Would love to find a 2013+. Until then, I am having fun getting my 2008 all dialed in.

584A964A-0F53-4647-BD35-1CEC0D6BDCEC.jpeg

I saw a used 2013 green LC for sale in Wisconsin back when I was looking to buy. It had really high miles and I distinctly remember some kind of tan trim that I did not like. That could have been done as a mod by the owner, but it looked OEM and was just tacky looking.

But I hadn’t seen one minus the tan puke until this thread. Definitely makes me want the green again. Oh well…a few more tree branch scratches and I won’t have a choice (really scratched it up bad on this last trip to NM).

Incidentally, when driving through AZ I saw an FJ 62 that appeared to have been repainted with that new bluish-gray color that Toyota now offers. He exited before I could get a photo, but it looked awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom