For Sale Arkansas: 2013 Amazon Green w/ Black Interior 165k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Not mine.

Got a lead one one of the rarest color combos out there. 2013 Amazon Green w/ Black interior. Has ARB front & rear bumpers.

I'm not a fan of the aftermarket bumpers, or I'd go for it. Has some rust originally being a northern car.

Being sold by a BBQ place owner in Arkansas. They are only asking $35k.

Text: 618-806-three-seven-eight-six.

IMG_0149.jpeg

For those that like green and cheaper, this is now listed at $30K. Illinois care means people are going to be a bit scared of the corrosion, but it has been listed for 15 weeks and I am guessing there is some downward negotiating potential.

2013 LC 165K $30K

FB posting notes: "2013 Toyota landcrusier, rare factory color(Amazon green), old man emu suspension, arb rear bumper, 10j front bumper, 10,000 Lb warn winch, 285 70 17 inch tires, everything works as it should. Was originally an Illinois truck. See pics for underside. All power options, three rows of leather. Great running truck, would drive it anywhere. $30,900 obo Josh [hidden information]"
1690991913043.png

Probably the cheapest 2013 under 200K miles someone can buy right now, hence why I re-posted. For someone that is only going to keep it a few years and lives in the N/NE where rust happens, they probably do not care. Agreed not the car for most of the ih8mud crew since we are quite picky.

I do not, they were sent in text and I didn't keep them. The photos here are easily better than what I received.

I have been on the hunt for that color for about 2 years, and would have thought that I would have jumped on it for that price. But the rust is a deal killer for me, I can tolerate throwing money at LC's but not at rusty ones.

I have been on the hunt for that color for about 2 years, and would have thought that I would have jumped on it for that price. But the rust is a deal killer for me, I can tolerate throwing money at LC's but not at rusty ones.
Totally get it. Lil undercarriage corrosion is annoying but not a deal breaker, but the body rust is just a killer.

Im seriously considering this one. Do y'all think the body rust is minimal or does it look more severe...I am having a hard time telling from the photos. I live in VA and get my undercarriage coated each year with a lanolin rust prevention oil that works magic

Depends on whether you want to just drive it and rotate out of the car within five years, or keep it for the long term. If your just looking for something to drive, then buy it, and let the rust slowly creep. If you intend to dump loads of money into it and prepare the LC for its next 25 years of service of life (I tend to do that), then pass on this one, despite it being the rare Amazon green.

Im seriously considering this one. Do y'all think the body rust is minimal or does it look more severe...I am having a hard time telling from the photos. I live in VA and get my undercarriage coated each year with a lanolin rust prevention oil that works magic
Coming from MN, undercarriage looks fairly normal and would not be too worrisome to me as you will easily get another 10 years out of it. Our mechanics know all the tricks to removing rusted out bolts. I feel like this forum has super high standards, so take opinions just as opinions (including mine).

The body rust is a bit harder to tell, probably not too expensive to pay a pro to fix, grind down, coat, repaint. Mostly surprised to see any body rust, since most 2013s are still super clean on the body.

If you want the mods, this is pretty much getting them for free. 2013 prices are a bit stagnant and if this was a clean 2013 with 160K miles with none of the rust, it likely would be fetching $32K-34K without any of the mods. Maybe even higher due to color. $30K with 150K miles is a 2008-2010.

Agree with above. If you live in an area where rust is inevitable, you've got no surprises. Those of us down south just don't even know what to do with rust, I definitely don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom